Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 6, 2008

part 2 ;)

yizen: I think its a good thing if the boy noe how to make my sis study then she wun get scolding by my mom.. my school damn boring de lo.. hate the headmistress la.. i kena blacklisted..

Me: it’s a good thing if you’re old enough to handle a relationship but don’t you think she’s too young.. what if she suddenly breakup?? Can she handle the heartbreak?? *that shows that I AM ALSO not old enough to handle one ;) that’s why I am single =P and I am damn proud of it =DDD OKAY! I cannot tahan lying to him ady.. he tell me so many private things.. I cannot lie to him ady.. I feel damn guilty like shit.. and i didnt ask why he kena blacklisted cause he told SANDRA before.. =.=" bawa scrabble kena blacklisted.. stupid school..*

yizen: lol.. she not mature yet la.. scared this scared that.. lol.. wont do that kind of thing cause last time she coupled b4 break up ady.. now got new one ady.. hehe.. maybe next year she will grow mature a bit coz that's when i chase my 1st girl for 2 years but she too hua xin,.. so i give up..

Me: walao! Standard 3 oni worr.. actually.. I dunno la.. but you shouldn’t sokong her on having bf cause she is still so young.. erm.. yizen, what if ..IF I am not sc?? *which is the girl*

yizen: i didnt sokong her, but just ask her dun 4 get her studies.. wad do you mean if you're not sc?

Me: *me, bullshitting in action*.. nola.. cause I got this school fren, he msg me, thought I am the girl *sensored* then I jokingly reply him as the girl lo.. after awhile I feel very guilty.. I want to tell him.. but I scared if he angry.. you’re a boy.. so I ask from ur point of view lo.. *its SO OBVIOUS ITS HIM!*

yizen: oo.. u may giv him da gal's phone and asy sorry coz if i am the boy and u're my true fren, i will 4giv you de =)

yizen:you're yuenloong meh?

yizen: he will of course will angry de.. at least a little bit, a little while.. his love more important or frenship??

*jah! i sending long sms ma! so tak sabar sabar.. sms me 3 times! =.=" *

Me: as you know, shook cheeng hav no phone.. and no, I am not yuenloong.. I think you can guess who am I ady la.. sorry kay?? Actually at first, I was joking.. but I didn’t know you take it seriously.. anyway.. I also told sc about it ady.. when we were online.. then now, I feel guilty for not telling you the truth. Sorry kay?? I know you are loyal to ur frens. That’s why I cant tahan lying to you ady.. so I have to tell you or not, I cannot sleep.. really sorry kay?? SORRY YIZEN!!! Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.. =( sorry yizen! Sorry sorry sorry =’(

yizen: you r sandra?

yizen: lol.. 1st min oredy tot its you.. then i confuse again.. lol..

yizen: just tell me who r u then i'lll be okay ^^

yizen: u there?

yizen:you dun reply me, i'm gonna call you..

*see how impatient is he?? every second also must sms me!... ish*

Me: >.<.. =(… =’( dui bu qi.. I also thought you know since the first msg I send. I didn’t know that you didn’t know.. sorry la.. kay? I’m shen jung ping a bit.. so forgive me.. =)

Me: what?! No! no! no! I replied!!

yizen: lol.. anyway,, thanks for chatting wif me lol.. u reli good in acting lol.. sc know about this??

yizen: sc know about diz?

*SEE HOW IMPATIENT!? nabeiii...*

Me: haha.. thanks! Of course la.. she tells me things, you tell me things.. I got all the info ady.. yeah.. she knows.. if not, she wont ask you to sms.. that’y just now we online she ask you dun call.. sorry again okay??

yizen: kla.. 4 giv u la.. lol.. omg.. then i paiseh jor...

Me: paiseh la!!!! I still haven’t kill you for saying I’m not pretty and hot.. AND STUPID.. that’s why in msn I said that you get trophy being THE GUY WHO SAID SANDRA IS UGLY.. *cause this guy is super smart, so he got like 30-40 over trophies.. so when the girl ask him what trophy he got, I answered.. “the most slimmest guy, the always emo guy and the guy who said Sandra is ugly.. but that time, he didn’t know why I say like that.. so he said, “WHO said Sandra is ugly! I tembak him! The girl know what am I talking about.. so she just shut up and laugh.. ahahhaXD*

yizen: lol.. but sometimes you reli sound like sc to me~~ so do you have her house number??
*nabei.. keep asking for the number.. already say dun have.. still want to asl a million times.. ahhaha*

yizen: u din gimme her house number worr..~~

Me: don’t have lor! Ask her tomorrow la.. you not angry with me ady right? Right???

yizen: not angry.., just feel shy in fron tof sc now.. scold you both 2 morrow..

yizen: u there?

Me: why feel shy?? hahaXD.. you guy, where can shy wan! Must be man a bit!! Not angry right?? So, its MY TURN TO SCOLD YOU!!! EH! Kid! What’s the time now, and what the hell you should be doing?? You think you very big now la! Can sleep late! Do you hav any idea, how many brain cells you’re killing each minute you’re awake?!

yizen: i've no idea how many brain cells i killed for thinking of her.. haiz.. waa.. havent scold you, oredy scold me backkkk!!!

Me: what the.. =.=” *T.T.. kek sei yan..*wah.. want to talk with me about science lar now! Bring it on.. *he form 1 only.. so, I not scared.. if you ask me fight science with Emily.. I will say, “bring it on! And then hide under the coconut shell. hahahahXDD* well you did smtg wrong which is calling me stupid.. now I did smtg wrong. So its fair..

yizen: u sure you are sandra?

*XDDDD*

Me: why you ask that?? What makes you think like that leh?? If you say I’m not.. *wakakaka*

yizen: omg! if you're not sandra again, now , who are you.. sekarang takder confidence in this number..

Me: YOU ALSO KNOW HOW TO SAY.. if I am not Sandra who am I.. so, of course I am larh, doink! U cant recognize the way I speak meh?! Aih.. what kind of fren are you!

yizen: if you can act like sc, why cant sc act like you? noe what? at 1st i set this contact name as ............... now gonna change to pns..

*NABEI!!! pns again!? if you dunno what it means.. its.. p_n_s.. fill in the blanks and get disgusted.. ahhaahahahXD*


Me: act like me?? Like what?? U die ler you.. she gonna see all the msgs.. be ready to be DAMN PAISEH!!!

yizen: sekarang tau its you takder semangat pun.... u make me say that word ma! btw, the conver u send me today is real? or fake?

Me: fine lo. Me then no semagat then dun talk ady lo.. almost 3am also still talk to you.. half dead also still talking to you.. tergamak you say lik that.. of course real la!!! *nabei.. think i so free to create a LONGGG conver just to make him happy?? zzz =.="*

yizen: k la.. sleep lo.. sekarang dunno why become tired ady.. good nitez.. sweet dreamzz..

Me: ugh.. so evil.. say its me, then no semangat.. somemore say i not pretty and hot.. so damn hurtful okayh! i tahan only.. ='( so sad man,.. i somemore so good..
*okay.. this msg is so bullshitting.. where got hurtful.. i mmg good in acting.. ahahXDD its NOTHING close to hurtfulll... =) so yizen, dun worry.. wakakaka*

yizen: sorry sorry sorry.. sekarang really tired k? 2morro baru scold you two..

Me: what?! fine.. i also damn sleepy.. okay.. goodnight! happy thinking of her.. dun think until emo.. okayy?? =DDD

*nabei.. when he thought i was the girl.. walao.. bukan main semangat.. when he knew the truth.. then he no semangat.. straight away sleep.. =.=" NAAAA----- neverminddd"

the end! =D

No comments: