Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tease all you want.

Where's the happy sandra??
Where's the hyper sandra??
Where goes the sandra that laugh everyday??

yea la.. junbin.. i problem la.. when hyper so damn hyper, when sad, so damn sad.. i would like to thank junbin for teaching me ways to die.. burn charcoal in my room.. but then, there's no charcoal.. so, i will just jump from my house.. but i wont die.. so, how? any suggestions??


my result ... I am Robert Pattinson a.k.a Edward Cullen ... It's ok if you don't love me ... just tell me ... says:
i always laugh.. that's me =)


renny stole my line.. i mean.. that WAS my line.. but not for now... i dun always laugh.. =.= always cry.. not laugh.. i'm hating renny man.. he already knows my results... and he ask again, wat dissapointment.. if he is right in front of me, i would have slapped him.. ask stupid question.. get 7A's, i thought you smart enough to NOT ask stupid questions.. argh.

gosh. nevermind.

i dun feel like going for add maths tuition later. but then, second thought, i must work harder right? so dun skip tuition la.. i dun wan to go.. but i have to go.. cause i know that teacher will sure tease me wan.. not really tease.. tease INDIRECTLY... ya noe??

gosh! i seriously want to kill renny..

7A's ppl got get money arh??
got wartawan arhh??
got photography session for 7A's ppl a not??

pls okayh!!! i know you get 7A's.. and i didnt! and i dun the hell know okayh!! if you wana ask, ask other ppl who GOT 7 stupid A's! arghhhh!!! and dun call me "dear"! stupid arseholeee... sorry ppl.. i'm too................

EMOTIONAL!!!!

gosh!
after telling him that i dunno.. and stop asking.. he go, "so.. got photography session and wartawan or not???" what the !@#$%^&*() arghhhhhhhhh!!! and i say, dun ask me. i dunno anything okayh?!?! then he said, blur ppl maa.. what the ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! arghhh!!! stupid idiot larh!!!

No comments: