Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Two Lost Souls

wah.. so fast reach 45o posts.. right.. my brother really went REALLLYYY hyper today.. gosh! i can never beat his stupidity.. and great.. xiau wei.. we got a new gelaran.. named,

THE TWO LOST SOULS...

why?? cause me and xiau wei are desperate to go out.. but we got nowhere to go.. so, we're the HOT two lost souls.. but HOT where got use?? we are still lost... gosh!!! my brother says, he will bring me out next year.. not this year.. so i need to wait for another exactly 365 days.. for him to bring me out!! gosh!!! T.T

oh! shit! triple G!! its ONE month!! cool! hahaXDD anyway, i told alex about the triple G.. and he say.. its not Gosh! God! Gasps! its should be Gold, Glow, Glam.. he said it was one of the theme in a party.. wat the hell.. and he say.. S.F.U suits me.. what does it stand for??

short.fat.ugly!

arghhh!!! stupid fat pig.. keep calling me fat.. ishh!! i tell you, he is too hyper that you can never beat his sacarsm.. he say today is the day he will seriously make everyone speechless.. seriously.. I AM ALSO speechless ady... and when i say, where did you put ur brains?? you lost it issit??

he said, well, at least, i dun have brains stuck between fatty acids and glycerol.. and what do you call it?? FATTTT!!!!

goshh!!! i cant tahan him mann!!! ahhhhhhhh!! I'm so gonna smack the shit out of him.. !!!! not fairrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! he is going to some bar.. which is like.. freezing cold.. 1 degreee.. i think.. wthell!!!!!! ahhhh!!!! so unfairrrr!!!!

want to go out also cannot....

yizen- go Bali
sheauhwa- go Japan
weigin- go Cambodia
Low- sure have to be with her family
Siewjin- Go Guilin, China
pinky- L.I.H.. lost in heaven...

that's why only left xiauwei.. ahahhahaahhXDD

fine, i'll just accept whatever loneliness i have in christmas, as long as i am hyper, i will entertain myself by stabbing myself a few times..

No comments: