Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Pictures Timeee~

Dammit.. I have a competitor.. she's DARN cute! hahaXD emily~~~
AND a HOT competitor.. she wear until so sexy kayh! mini skirt with bare back.. ish!


awww.. dun we look like the HOT AND CUTE PAIRS??? hahaXD
boo!

wakaka! i tortured her so much by kissing her non-stop.. hahaXD
awwww.. what a loving auntie I am.. hahaXD


my aunt's house =D from the view of my AUNT's house..

waveeeee!!!!!!

scroll and look down.
well, I ask my two year old niece to do THIS!
and she did! her name's Katrina.. hahaXDD and after getting my skills, we cam-whored!!! hahaXDDD


























see how bad influence I CAN be??? =DDDD




kla kla.. serious laa.. think of emily HO then can be serious.. hahaXD okay.. dunno why suddenly talk about her.. hahaXDD probablyyyy.. causeee...

causeeeeee....

she too not cute ady.. compare to my NIECE emily.. hahaXDD

No comments: