Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sandra's Version

To start it off I know you know me. Duh you know me about 3 weeks ago or a month ago?
To come to think of it, it was only last week. yeah.. last week. no. its this week actually.
That I had a dream about us, oh. Not only a dream. Its MORE than a dream.
That's why I am here, I'm writing this song. I didnt write this song. Blue did
To tell the truth you know I have been hurting all along, Not really hurting larr.. but..
Someway let me know, you want me girl. yes i want you. but no, i dont want.

Everytime you see me what do you see? A hot girl, DUH!
I feel like I'm a poor man and you're the queen. terbalik.. should be,
(I feel like I'm a hot girl and you're the king.)
Oh baby, you're the only thing that I really need. kind of, BUT..... ..

Well I know that these feelings won't end no, no. So, HELP!
They'll just get stronger if I see you again. so, wish that I wont see you again.
Baby I'm tired of being friends. But I dont dare to be more than friends. chicken marh!
I wanna know if you feel the same That's true.
And could you tell me do you feel my pain? Well, I dont think so.
Don't leave me in doubt.
I beg you.

Still resisting from loving you.
It's very san fu, but,
Hope I'm strong enough to do that.
cause,


You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.
You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.
I know this is a feeling that I just can't fight.
You're the first and last thing on my mind.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.

No comments: