Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Still funny.

I dont understand larh..
Alex says really want to know this girl,
then I told him,
what for?

eventhough if you really got her,
you know that relationship wont last,
and then,
you will break up,
and emo until can die,
and you need so much time to really let it go.

I'm shocked by his answer..
cause it was like,
so? I want to emo larh! I like.

I was like.. O.O..
PPL DO want to emo.. wth..
isnt it ridiculous?

but, this world IS ridiculous.


The power of loving someone is so strong that you would never want to let go a person you really love.
But, funny.
The feeling just last for awhile.
In the end, the feeling fades away, and you will have no interest in that person anymore.
You will say "no" at the moment,
because you're still in that loving process and when the feeling fades,
that's when the break-up process takes place.
well, of course I'm talking about high school love.
not adult love..
hmm.. funny, people WANT to hurt themselves.
They know they wont have a good ending,
but they dont mind.
they dont mind their hearts getting broken so many times,
they dont mind getting emo,
they dont mind killing themselves,
they dont mind murdering the partner for leaving him or her,
they DONT.
that's why I'm resisting to love someone but I'm still wondering why.. ..

maybe the reason is LOVE IS STRONG. but at the same time, i STILL find it funny.
Would you explain it to me please?

No comments: