Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Jaga arr...

well, i just get my hair straightened again.. hahaXD well, its just temporary cause like, i'm going for the ICC camp.. i will spoil it anyway.. imagine bathing in some muddy river..

my bro told me actually.. its BETTER not to bathe.. if not.. you will get very itchy and stuff.. and bla bla bla.. and as for the fashion show.. my bro told me its not a good idea to act like ghost in the park.. cause.. ya noe.. ITS a PARK.. with "things" living in there.. well, better not play with these kind of thing.. sheau hwa.. jadi keong si.. be careful.. ada pulak jadi water ghost.. and some, even vampire.. jangan main -main, budak..

well, i'm having concert rehersal at like 4 something.. actually suppose to go A BIT later.. but thanks to SOMEONE... who cant stop bugging me to go earlier.. to.. *ahem*.. nevermindddd....

oh, sheau hwa, i hope you can really come =) love ya!
and siewjin too,
and sally too,
and emily too,
and vivian too,
and zunzen too. =)

JAH! bye! =D

No comments: