Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dunno what title.

When I was sobbing last night, my brother came in to my room and I quickly ran into my toilet to avoid letting him see my shitty watery eyes.. washed my face, and came out with the most happiest FAKE face that I've ever seen..

Sandra: what are you doing here?
Alex: Sandra, you st.john member right??? help me wrap my toe..

*while bandaging*

alex: wah! OMG! so bigg!! how you want me to wear my slippers?!
Sandra: THis is call NEAT okayh!
Alex: NooooO!!! take it out!!!
Sandra: ALEX CHEAH ARH!
Alex: SANDRA CHEAH... oh! look! we have the same surname! Faster take out the thing!! gosh! you're not only a stupid st.john member but a stupid human...

like wtheck.. we're siblings.. of course we got the same surname right??=.= yeapp.. I'm a very stupid human.. he's DEFINITELY RIGHT! After he was gone, I went BACK to emo..

It's been so long since i shed tears for A GUY. waitt.. I didnt even shed a tear for a guy ever before.. You're the first one, and I hope its the LAST one..

Darn it.. sorry, i THOUGHT i was strong enough to face it. THOUGHT. So many ppl have different types of opinions that actually make me confused on what to do. ='(

DAMMIT, i was suppose to get hyper with Hao Cherng and Xiau wei last night. Well, I did. and I laughed like shit. Our conversation, me, xiauwei, hao cherng, zhengkang, weixing and junbin was 90 pages long! But.. aih.. suan le ba.. instead of LOL-ing, i COL.. cry out loud.

Pls larr, I know its impossible that both of us would be together lo, and that's why I'm trying so hard to resist from loving you. and i did! i did it okayh! it was so hard! so, please dun make me confused. It hurts me A LOT. i beg you.

P>L>E>A>S>E....

gosh. nevermind..

No comments: