Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bokuwanohimawo, kiichiri arui te kou..

Funny,
I'm still dancing to that song..

Funny,
I MISS IT!

Funny,
I DONT WANT it to end..

Funny,
that song and dance is still stuck into my head..

FUNNY,
that i still misses the electric guitar part dance..


Funny,
i still keep listening to my part for the Brand New World song.. ahahhahXD

AWWW!!! I JUST MISS IT SOOO MUCH!!! =((

Love all the Brand New World and Grip performers! MUAHXXX!!!! I'm serious!! and and! stop talking OR gossiping about me and my IMAGINARY boyfren larr.. i dun have a boyfren lar.. smart asses.. i say, you believe.. how naive.. ahahhahahXDDDD now, i tell you seriously that i dun have larrr.. okie okie? so stop bugging me about my boyfriend.. ahahahahahXDD

i know, my last post, i say its my last post.. but i just couldnt help it.. ahhahahahXDD

chaoz! =D

No comments: