Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 29, 2008

when KARMA strikes back! ahhh!!!

GOSH!!!

I'm gonna cry ady.. FEEL like crying.. shitty ass man.. tomorrow.. T.T exactly 11 more hours.. nabei.. T.T

not my fault.. its not that i am scaring myself.. but like wth!!! my brother.. ALEX and my dad keep scaring me..

while eating, alex said,
"Eat fuller.. so that you wont be a hungry ghost.."

while watching tv, i laugh also.. my dad says..
"Laugh more first.. later tomorrow you cannot laugh ady.."


and during dinner time, i broke my keychain!!!! sobssss!!! and i didnt think of anything until alex said..

"oh shit! its a bad signn~~~~~ oops! your resultsss~~~" i gave him a look and he said,"or maybe you could look on the bright side.. you broke it to menolak bala.. so you will get good result.."


i was like wth?!?!?!?!?! can you like shut up?!?!?

and yesterday my elder bro, William keep asking, how many A's?? then after 5 minutes.. "how many A's??" then after another 5 minutes, "how many A's??"

NABEIII!!!!!!!!!!



i tell you.. gosh!!!! T.T... sure cannot sleep tonight.. gosh!! my palms are sweating.. my feet is sweating, my WHOLE BODY is sweating larh.. gosh! i am imagining if i get straight A's how would i cry, and imagine if i DONT get straight A's how would i cry..

i tell you, if i get straight A's, prepare to get some popcorn to stuck inside your ear.. trust me.

you.do.not.wanna.hear.my.screaming.

but.. its like.. HOPE i CAN scream.. i dun wanna kill myself.. i dun wanna be the first to jump down from KLCC... i wasnt THIS nervous until like EVERYONE started reminding me.. ESPECIALLY LIM YUEN PING!! gosh!!!

KARMA!!!! i was using the computer.. then alex keep shoo-ing me away.. cause he wanna use!! not fair!!! then he keep making fun of me!!! ja ja ja!!!!!!! then FINE.. i use the laptop.. but when i on it.. suddenly everything went blank! and hang like shit.. wtheck is that suppose to mean?!?!!??!?! ahhhhhhhh!!!! issit a bad sign?!?!?!?!? ahhhhhh!!!!! weigin says i am a straight A's materials.. yeah.. straight ASS materials.. my head is gonna be stuffed into my ass.. like Hancock.. T.T!!!!

HELP ME!! s.o.s me.. someone help me!! ja ja ja!!!

great! now everyone is hurting themselves!! =D zhengkang is banging his head on the table, and i am banging and punching the wall =DDD cool!!


[c=51] ٭ Ķεп Иǒ ٭ - Untouched - XOXO - >.< - [/c=39] says: go and sleep...wake up...go to school...take ur result...thank the teacher...dont look at it first...find a place where ur alone....then see it thank you weixing for your advice =) OKAYH PPL!!! I AM DAMN THE HYPER!!! WOOHOOO~~ STARSTRUCK, BABY COULD YOU BLOW MY HEART UP~~~ UsELesS NiCkLaUs says: c how u overcome it whether u wanna face it with joy or fear...sorrow or anxiety u still had to go through y not face it with joy forget the worries...anxious zhengkang, make sure you mean it man.. to YOURSELF>....

lalala~~ ppl!! i'm hot, i'm cute!!! i'm every good thing on earth!!! woohooo~~~ i know self praise, true disgrace but..

WHO CARES?!?!???!?

its result's EVE!!!! come on!! let's cheer mann~~~~ lalalala~~

we are the c-o-o-k-e
and the c-h-a-m-p,
so we s-t-r-i-v-e-
for the b-e-s-t, best,
so we ra-ra-ra

FOR THE SANDRA IS THE BEST!!!!

*CHEERSSSS!! woohooooo!!!*

you DO NOT wanna hear me scream RIGHT NOW.. your eardrums will shattered into a million pieces that you will never be able to hear me anymoreeeee

and btw, PIZZA HUT sucks! I am SO IN THE MOOD like during ICC campfire night!!! i wanna dance with keelin and my hot gor!! whose cap smells like shit.. ><>run the showwwww~~~~
are you readdyyy readdy readdyy??
are you readdyyy readdy readdyy??
100 hundred per cent!

no!! T.T its like only 0.0001 percent!!!!!

ahahhahahXDD i am SO GONNA BRING MY CAMERA TOMORROW TO SCHOOL!!!!! lalala~

No comments: