Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 15, 2008

*winks*

lalalalala!!!! i love you guys!!!!

yesterday, was the campfire night.. all the KL ppl were emo.. seriously.. almost everyone were crying. including me. =) haha.. well, we were darn emo.. while others were so hyper and they were dancing and jumping and screaming and stuff.. usually, KL will be the loudest and the hyper-est.. but yesterday night, we werent.

then, to keep my emo away i was screaming and screaming and dancing like a pig who is gonna be slaughtered.. so, everyone was like O.O seeing me like that.. one of the cochrane girl went hyper with me and hau cheng too! (MBS guy).. we cant stop dancing to the music.. we were SSS-ing.. super syok sendiri...

then, there was a surprise for us.. there were fireworks!!!! omg!! it was so niceee.. at the end of yesterday, my leg was aching like hell and so was my body.. and then, weigin and the others slept before me.. i slept at like 1.30 am.. cause when i wanted to sleep.. one of my dorm mates had to go to the medical bay.. she was sick.. pity her... =(

yea.. so now, there's an international first aid competition going on.. and i'm too bored.. so i went to the internet room and paid to blog =D

oh! and ppl.... i will be back tomorrow.. and i am gonna SO miss camp.. =( the ppl here are so niceeee.. except one. who's name is the same as my second brother! ahhahahaXDD

and 2 more days ppl... remember!!!! go find out wat is gonna happen on wednesday... well, nvm.. let me tell you.. its sandra's funeral... aahahhhaXDD.. not funneh! =.=

what the hell am i talking aboutt?? ahhahahhaXDD anyway.. gtg! chaozzz!! =DDDDDD miss me ya! =D

No comments: