Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 27, 2008

dunno LARH..

hmm.. i'm UN-hyper today.. but my "hot" gor DEMAND me to post up somethinggg... well, i dunno what to post.. except telling zhengkang not to pollute my hot gor's mind by sending such violent videos to him.. hahaXD weigin, this is for you..

诚 says:
AYAHANDA GEOR-GE
诚 says:
GEORGE ITU MACAM AEROSOL DAN KEROSENE
诚 says:
TAMBAH DENGAN IBU WEIGIN PUNYA FLAMMABLE CHARACTERISTICS
诚 says:
BOOM! SO MACAM FOREST FIRE
诚 says:
JUGA MENYEBABKAN GLOBAL WARMING
诚 says:
MACAM KITA
诚 says:
KAMI SEMUA HOT FAMILY
诚 says:
YEAH~



L.M.A.O.. hahaXD wah.. it's 12.30pm.. i online so late today.. well, i woke up at 10am.. and i was force to go for breakfast outside.. kena scolding from alex for not finishing food, sitting like a guy, and not finishing my drink.. dunno when i step on his tail.. so panas baran.. suddenly only scold me that i sit like guy.. then i said, "HOW GIRLS SIT?? how you want me to sit?!"

alex: cross ur legs larh! see like mummy!
sandra: =.=
my mom: actually its not good to cross ur legs..
sandra: YA YA!! not good okayhh!

gosh! he got SO MANY comments wan =.= okayy.. i'm addicted to this song call T-shirt by Shontelle.. thanks to MY BRO AGAIN!! goshh.. he purposely get me addicted into it..

"with nothing but your T-shirt on~~~"

GOSHHH!! i got so many things to do... these days online so much.. abandon my studies adyyy.. and i meant my PIANO okayh! not REAL studies.. but.. emilyyy!! i'm so lost in the addmaths adyy.. gosh.. T.T help! emilyyy!! HELPP!!!

and Jessy, i know you are reading my blogg.. just want to tell you, that i DONT LIKE anyone RIGHT NOW.. this minute.. LIKED not LIKE.. okayy? I wont betray my principle of life. cheh.. sounds so serious. BUT, i dunno what will happen in the future.. but.. whoever i like, i will just TRY my best.. to just keep it as JUST FRIENDS. haiyah... i dunno la.. i just.. NAHHH~~ neverminddd.. its difficult to explain.. ppl like ME.. is just.. LIKE ME.. i dunno how to tell larh.. I just.. dunno.. maybe its call P>H>O>B>I>A>.. seeing ppl SO hurt everytime they breakup.. feeling lifeless.. especially during high schools.. according to keelin, its like a "trend" of coupling and breaking up.. maybe cause i dun wan that.. i dun wan to JUST for the sake of coupling.. I dont want puppy love.. dunno larh.. suan le ba.. you wont understand.. or maybe you do..

No comments: