Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 19, 2008

Ta-da~

yeah.. so all the ICC ppl had a gathering in Times Square.. we were eating in Gasoline.. then we went to the bowling alley.. to play...... PLAY>>>>>>>>

snooker.. =.=" like 5 ppl play?? then the others were WATCHING them play.. HOW FUN!

actually i was suppose to celebrate my bdae.. i call like so many ppl.. but only ONE freaking person turn up.. =.=" so, NEVERMINDDDDDDDDDD...

i reach there quite late.. therefore i came back late =.=.. i came back around 7.30pm.. about 4 hours AFTER everyone chaozz! =.=" so yeah, then me and zunzen.. I MEAN, ZUNZEN AND I (damn annoying larh, weixing.. ish!) went to eat Kenny Roggers.. yeahhhh... zunzen went back at like 5 something?? then my mom came.. and we shop.. no.. correction.. WALK AROUND.. until my leg break into like 25 pieces.. DUA PULUH LIMA you know.. mine my lameness.. cause right now i am joining the ROYAL SSS-ING CLUB MALAYSIA.. the founder is Hao Cherng.. so, now.. pics time~~~


jacket potato macaroni cheeseee~~ yummmmm~~~

omg! so hot!!!! can you feel the hotness in the atmosphere, Hao Cherng?? hahahahaXDD


and my hot partner! hahahahXD


oh! and zunzen bought this as my birthday present!!! omg!! how cuteeee.. its a T-shirt.. in a box... cute.. and how suitable.. its telling the truth! scroll down and take a look....
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~


DONT LOOK AT ME JUST BECAUSE I'M GOOD LOOKING!
FUYH! no doubts.. i LOVE this shirt.. hahahahahXDDDD Thanks Zun Zen!!!! =D

No comments: