Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Miss me, okayy?? =(

11th post of the day..

SOBSSS!!!!! T.T... MAMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! i have a sudden urge NOT to go camp... i dun wanna leave my beloved friends for 7 freaking days!!!!! sobssss!!!

i will miss:
-emily (cause she hentam keanloong for me.. =) love ya lots! )
-yizen (cause he loves me too =) miss you too!!)
-shook cheeng (cause she is DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH ME! )
- siewjin (my bao beii!!!)
- Niro (cause she craps lots!)
- Zunzen (cause i know, without me, she cannot live..)
- sheau hwa (cause she is NOT GOING! last minute.,.. ish!)
- Low.. (miss her since.. school over.. ahahahXD)
-yuenloong ( miss him SOO MUCH ady.. miss him MORE THAN shook cheeng.. wakakaka)
- cheng wei... (eventhough.. he cursed me to die on my bdae.. but.. aih.. nevermind la.. i know you love me.. )
-puiyi (love her for her concern! muahxx!!)

erm erm, who did i miss?? i mmg gonna miss everyone EXCEPT keanloong, weigin, xiau wei and catherine.. like DUH!!! they are gonna be there!!! hahahahhahaXDD

i gonna miss so many ppl.. i love you guys!!! sobssss.. sobss.. the thing i miss most.. is..

MY BLOG!!!!!
mameeeeeee!!!!! oh! you know who i will miss most?!?!?!? ALEX!!! wakakaka! cause he wont miss me.. so i know he berlagak-ing only.. ahahahhah... so i know actually he gonna cry in the middle of the night for me!! hahahahahhahahXDDD if he sees this.. he is SO GONNA KILL ME!!!

anyway.. chaoz... chaoz... chaozzzz.. i may not see you all anymore.. cause chengwei curse me to die on my bdae.. which is right after the camp.. sobss..

chaozzz..... byee.. ppl... the next time i blog will be my soul blogging.. i will be six feet under the ground.. byeeee...

byeeeeeee..














byeeee ='((((((((((((

No comments: