Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 8, 2008

The concert..

was a disaster.. i make a full out of myself larrr.. ='( sobs.. the whole ballroom was laughing at me.. nabeeiiiiiiii... so saddening.. siewjin and zunzen came.. i was so afraid they are bored...

BUT.. it was fun also larr.. got to know so many new frens and stuff.. and the whole day was quite tiring.. and we need to change in like.. 3 minutes?? oh god! that's the worst thing.. my god.. we were rushing to the backstage to change.. my god...

and.. our hair.. was.. a disaster number 2.. cause.. erm.. you see for urself.. ahahhahahXDDD screw my hair. the later pics..

and my god.. Louisa is like screaming every minute she was put on with make up.. and it was disturbing cause i need to put my contact lens.. which took me nearly half an hour.. ugh! oh, and the next thing you know, small kids started to gather around me and ask me to put make up on them.. =.=" my god... and then, before the performance, we camwhored! enjoy!!
erm.. screw how i look.. i know.. i understand.. ='(

me and siewie

we went to Delifrance to have lunch after the first concert.. =)

me and zunzen =DDD


while styling yee loo's hair.. kesian the hairstylist.. he's hair is like a bush! ahhahaXDD

sobss.. my beautiful hairr... =(


and keep spraying, spraying spraying... =(


the galss??
me, vanessa, kai shuen, jie ying =)


i like Louisa's hair.. =)

stop the crap larh, Looeyyy~~ hahahahXD

kay, she stopped it.. but wth.. she's so tall X(


me and jie ying.. the main girl singer? heheXD

me and kai shuen

me and melissa.. hahaXD

"you want hot water, cold water, or me? ahhahaXDD"

first, they look so loving.. THEN!


"YOU SAID YOU HAVE how many GF ARH?!?!"
hhahahaXD

the Brand New World guys... =)

me and shook cheeng... hahahaXDD

darn short mann!! ahhahahXDD
fuyh! yizen look so cool..

first, he was gay with yuenloong..

then! he dumped yuenloong for the sister.. hahahahXDD

smile!!!
my gosh.. my camera is FULL with their photos! ahhahahXDD

the galsss!! =DDDD hot ones! hahahah


seen guys gaying? this is an example of it.. ahhahaXDD

the whole bunch of BNW and Grip ppll... ahhahaXDD

guys performing.. oh oh! see me at the back, playing?!
ahhahahaXDD


sing sing sing! =DDDD

the guy's last pose.. hahahaXDD
and then, the girl's turn!!!

dance to the music, babeh! ahhahaXD


the girl's last post... ahhahahXDDD



me and yuenloong..
darn, he look damn blur..
ALL THE TIME>.<>
HSM ppl.. we left Louisa out..ahahahhaXDDD

me and siewjin again! =DDD

look at my face.. so scared ady.. ahahhaXDD
>.<>
and.. now, you can see the difference..
-with make up, and without.
-with coloured hair, and without
-without specs, and with
hahaXD


I'll post the video later.. malas.. need to wait so longg.. tata! =DDD after concert i was darn tired... then i slept at 8 something.. then some mad man.. called me.. and he was in the cinema toilet.. wth.. avoiding to watch Bolt with the parents and sister.. and call me instead.. i was darn tired.. then, after almost an hour.. after putting down the phone, i cannot sleep ady.. my arms hurt like shit..
then, next morning.. at 7 something got to wake up for piano.. got kinda screwed.. then, later, straight away went got ICC meeting.. walao.. damn tiring..

No comments: