Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Know yourself

Morons!
Idiots!
Bodoh!
Bengang!
Takda otak! cause u got no brains to think
Takda mata! cause u can see he's not even handsome
Takda hidung! cause u cant smell the filthyness in him
Takda telinga! ur ears are blinded by his sweet fake words
Baka!
Bakero!
Fool!
Stupid!

I shall sensore the the others.. cause my blog is suppose to be "U" and i know many ppl from ages 3+ reads my blog..

okay, i'm done with my angry post.. not for me though, just getting angry for no reason.. long time didnt get angry ady..

ur head larh! you lost ur brain issit?? where got ppl get angry for no reason??? of course got larh.. but, lucky that incident didnt happen to me.. =) although many unwanted BAD incident happened to me.. T.T.. but, its not what i'm talking bout.. aih! suan le! you guys also dun understand what am i saying.. who does?? =.=

cause.i.know.my.ability.to.get.hurt

dont trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.. heard of it??

No comments: