Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

new hp?

I'm in my dad's factory's office.. using the comp there.. haha.. cause my internet kaput ady.. but then.. it think.. my bro fixed it.. just now.. so, yeah.. stupid larh! the office phone and fax keep ringing.. like, every 5-10 minutes.. then when i pick up, there's no one.. what the.. probably.. one of my dad's worker pick up in the other line.. but its so annoyingggg.. ahahhaha

anyway, I have a feelinggggg....

my brother bought a new handphone for me.. wakaka! probably.. he will give it to me on my bdae.. hehe.. actually.. they were talking about it.. without knowing i was there.. so terbocor rahsia sikit.. ahahhahaha ... and then i think.. that day.. alex ACCIDENTALLY slipped out from his mouth.. about some thousand plus.. something something..

jajaja!! but actually.. i dun really fancy handphones larr.. i dun mind using my old wan also.. hahahaXDD its not THAT old.. hahaha

anyway... ='( camp is tomorrow..
so, i wont blog for 7 days..
i wont bathe for 7 days..
i wont sleep for 7 days,
i wont eat properly for 7 days,
wild boar will be chasing me for 7 days..
poisonous snakes will be hunting me for 7 days..
i will be practically DEAD for 7 days..

so, wish me luck, and give me a reason to live through the 7 days of hell.. and wish that i wont die on my bdae.. =) which is on 17 dec.. so, you guys.. TAKE NOTE!

hahahahXDD nolarr.. joking..

anyway, chaoz!

No comments: