Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy End of Jun Bin's Hyperness Day! =D

its 12 am!!! ping pangg boom~~~ boom~~ (fireworks,.. i know its lame, but i'm born to be lame ;) and i am proud to be lame! hahahahXD)

Happy End of JunBin hyperness day!!!!

we countdown together.. ahhahahahaXDDD junbin straight away sleep ady.. ahahhaXDD wtheck? chocolates, junbin?? stop eating larh! gosh! woohoo~~ i'm chatting with both of my "dads" xiau wei and suilun... i got one more dad.. which is obama.. but i dunno how to contact him.. wakakaka~~


LunSui de Waterwheel - Stupid stomachache.....><><><><>

weigin, someone talking about you.. ahhahaahXDDD and i actually told him the truth.. about the phone call we made to him.. and he thought adeline was weigin.. wakaka.. and weigin was someone elsee.. i still cant stop laughing, thinking of that.. ahahahXD

gosh, facebook is as lag as xiau wei's brainssss~~~ wakakkaka!!! right.. i'm laughing like nobody's business myself in my room.. ahhahahXDD reading what my "daddy" typing about what my flammable mom is sayingg.. ahahahhahaXDDD

okayyhh.. i'm crapping more and moree!! but i'm so happehh!!! causee causee.. so many ppl visit my cool blog.. ahhahaXDD i mean, HOT blog.. ahhahaXD its only been a month.. and 2121 ppl visited my blog.. and today.. 101 ppl visited my blogg.. wow!!! i really that famous arh?? but, permintaan yang amat berhormat honorary chairman RH2ESSCI telah meminta adinda mempromosikan blog baginda.. so, you guys MUST visit his blog when you visit my blog.. cause he updates as much as ME!! he got my genes!!! hahahahhaXDD

go to http://burrowunderlife.blogspot.com/

ok ok?? do me a favour.. pls.. and make my hot gor happy... =DD

No comments: