Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Busy busy christmas

yo! ppl!!

just came back from shopping.. saw Melissa there! hahaXD sorry lar, guys.. i dunno i can go to the gathering a not.. depends on my results larh harr.. if its good, i will definitely be there, if its not, i shall just stay under the coconut shell and cry.. okai???

gosh! what a busy christmas.. thanks to the traffic, after shopping, we have to walk like 2 km to the car.. 2 km okayh!! i mean, its normal for ppl who are fit, but not normal to ppl who are FAT like me.. hahaXDD after this, have to go and have dinner with my dad's friend's family.. i must open my eyes bigger and see got leng zhai or not.. and let go electric.. like what my flammable "mom" teach me.. cause her definition of flirt is:

you tease a person a lot, and you want it more! hahhahahahhaXDDD

i told alex about it, and we keep laughing like shit.. i always tease alex.. that he flirt a lot.. and i ask him, do you tease a person a lot, and you want it more?? hahaXDDD

thanks so much for the ajaran sesat for flirting larh, weigin.. hahaXD eh! and ppl, i was joking about the looking out for leng zhai part okayh! dun say until i so play girl like that.. i say myself wan..XD i wont do that larh.. pls.. you guys know me.. hahaXD

erm, ppl, you HAVE to visit this person's blog... cause it's

诚 says:
BETA PUNYA 2ND BLOG!!


and you know, since.. my blog SO famous.. so i help to promote a bit larhhh... have to do something up to my hot gor.. cause according to HIM, i trash him aside.. JUST BECAUSE I WENT SHOPPING AND DIDNT ONLINE!

not fair okayh! yesterday the whole day you're having fun in Sunway while i rot at home.. u didnt even bring back the water from sunway lagoon pool for me!

anyway, i will grant his wish.. since.. you know larr. i very good rightt?? so, you guys MUST go to..

http://burrowunderlife.blogspot.com/

must go! and must leave a comment in his chatbox! MUST!! and also, ppl, who got blog.. pls be my follower.. My blog got like SO MANY posts a day.. so, of course, must follow larrr.. hahaXD


okay!! i done ady, gor.. DONE!! okayy??? read read.. hahaXD

tata~

why must you force me?
I.dont.want.to.go
I.dont.want.to.see.her.
I.am.not.ready.
T.T
stop.forcing.me!
ugh!

No comments: