Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

>.<

sorry, but i am really serious this time..

because I seriously felt so embarassed... and i wasnt in a good mood.. and thanks larh.. okay?? when you guys were laughing at me during the backstage before HSM also i already felt like crying ady.. It was the whole ballroom laughing okay??

dahla, didnt even comfort me.. and you guys kept laughing.. its NOT FUNNY okay?? and just now you guys laugh, my eyes is already darn watery.. its.not.funny.

it hurts okayh! ugh!

eventhough i know you guys were just joking and you guys didnt mean it.. but then, still.. .. .. its not funny to me.. eventhough you think its already over but everytime i think of it.. i felt like crying and banging my head on the wall..

I dont wanna talk ady...

No comments: