Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cousin~

hahahaaXD just came back from dinner, with my cousin and uncle and auntie.. my cousin is like damn funnyy.. he is.. i think.. 9 or 10.. hahaXD its the cousin who lived with me last year.. he and alex went crazy.. hahaXD gosh.. alex is like. almost 19?? and he can mix with all ages.. hahaXD well, this is like their conver..

alex: one thousand got how many zero?
edmund: how i know?!

*laughssss*

edmund: erm, 4 ??
alex: where got?! 3 larh!
edmund: oh..
alex: how bout one hundred??
edmund: *confidently said* ONE LARH!

*laughs like shit*

me: one LARH! ur head LARH!
edmund: eh, eh.. no.. two.. TWO!!!!!
alex: one million??
edmund: er.. six..
alex: not bad arh..
edmund: my turn to ask you..
alex: ask larh..
edmund: one zero got how many zero??

*laughs even shittier..*

edmund: eh! eh! no no.. one zillion..

hahahahahahXDDD damn funny larh.. and then he was like acting like my the other auntie and copied how she walks.. DAMN FUNNYY!!

edmund: neh.. neh.. she oh.. go and oh.. take the hand bag and walk like this..

DAMN FUNNY LIKE SHIT...

edmund: funny horh??
alex: we laugh cause of you.. not cause of her.. XD

and the whole journey through.. he just kept laughing himself.. gosh! its like.. ME!! hahahahXDD and during dinner, i took out my HOT GOR'S drinking some washing hands water incident.. and everyone was laughing like shitt!! hahahahXDD and wth.. my dad keep scaring me with the results thingyyy... gosh!

dad: oklarh.. if you get straight A's, i buy you a new watch..
me: *in a wtheck tone* who wants a stupid watch?? i got like tons of it ady.. (my brother knows what i am talking about and laughs with me) erm.. oh! i know ady.. if i get straight A's.. i tell mom.. how many times i can go out in a year.. or a month..
dad: then? how bout money??
me: no need larh..
dad: no money how to go out?? your boyfriend pay arh?
me: *looks at him with the =.=" look* no boyfriend larh! stupid wan...
dad: then???
me: i bring you along..
dad: that means use my money larh!
me: like DUH!!! hahahhaXDD


the whole dinner, i was like laughing like shit.. gosh!!! its just DAMN FUNNY.. and this conversation makes me laugh like shit..


♠έmílỵ says:
hi baby


♠έmílỵ says:
hahahaha


..: S@NDR@ :..--> The Hyper Lil' Kid--> Cause you know I'll be there for you. =) says:
hi DARLINGGG


♠έmílỵ says:
hahaha


♠έmílỵ says:
*HEART MELTS*



stupid larh.. emily.. hahahaXDDD i know you love me so much.. until ur heart melts.. but i tell you arh.. i got a lot of darling.. you are JUST one of it.. wakakakkakaka!!!! nolarhhh.. jokingg.. hahahhahahaXDDD

No comments: