Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 6, 2008

When things dont go the way we wanted..

Erm, yea.. yesterday, I chat with my mom until like 1.30am.. we talk about lots of stuff.. and yes, i blurted every single thing that its going through in and out of my life. i mean, how often do you get long talks with ur MOM.. well, yea.. told her almost every single thing.. not almost.. ITS every single thing. told her bout my relationships with my friends and guys too.. but. mostly, about her.

***
" well crushes are normal to me, but.. no thanks"
practically, that's what i told my mom. and yes, siewjin.. whatever reaction i told you if she knows about it.. yeah.. it came true..
you know at times, i really love my mom cause she thinks the same way as how i think.. well, i may look like an idiot outside, going crazy all the time, laughing like a mad cow, jumping around like a fat pig, having muscle cramps..
BUT,
one thing for sure is, i know what's right and what isn't. i know how to choose my own road. well, practically, annoying ppl is a wrong thing but sorry, that's not what i meant. i meant OTHER THINGS.. *hints siewjin*
"I'm strong enough to pull myself together
and hold on to it
so I'll never fall and break into pieces"
I just dont like THAT fact. but, its not up to me to decide to like it or not. well,
I dont care if everyone turn their backs on me. IF i can't live with humans, the worst case scenario would just be living with animals and plants.
right?

No comments: