Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 26, 2008

=D hyperrr!!!!

Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just don't belong
And no one understands you
Do you ever wanna run away?
Do you lock yourself in your room?
With the radio on turned up so loud
That no one hears you screaming.


well, dont worry, I'll be here for ya! =D

Life HAS to go on,
What doesnt kill you makes you stronger! =D
you cant turn time and do whatever you like,
so, why dont you just,
Face it like a MAN!
like me!! hahaXD

i just wanna be hyper and happy,
therefore, i wont give a damn about them.
okayh?

and i hate ppl who force me.
who does?
but you see, i ALREADY dont give a damn,
so,
i will just go normally to eat,
and i will just shut up the whole time.

gosh!
it's gonna be hell shuddap for a few hours..
hate it..
=.=


anyway, who cares?
I'm so the damn hyper,
thanks to junbin..
actually,
I'm so the damn sleepy..
*O*

but i am hyper-er!

No comments: