Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

When the results haunts you..

Yesterday, guess what time i slept?? 2am.. what was i doing?? NOT rolling around the bed, but jumping here and there like a monkey who lost its tail.. seriously.. i TURN on the radio so loud that the music was blaring right through my ears.. and only god knows how hyper i was.. dance dance dance and sing sing sing.. i wonder how alex sleep.. i was so noisy yesterday.. i left the radio on the whole night.. and.. i actually woke up a few times... cause.. i know.. i had a feeling i wont get straight A's.. i WILL get B for my sejarah.. i knew it earlier.. perhaps god peeked at the results and told me.. hmm.. and then, the next morning, i woke up damn early.. but i was too tired.. so i slept again... and, i reached school like 10 something.. i wanted to be there at like 9.30am.. but i was too tired.. so, when i reached school... ... .. ..

.. ... ... .. ....

.... ... .... ... . .. ... ..
i saw.. my class teacher.. arranging the filesssss....





and i forced emily to take a picture with me.. here, i smiled.. but i tell you, its DAMN FAKE! and it may be the last time you see me smile.. T.T

and again, all of us were so nervous...





the A class ppl.. or rounding up their class teachers.. god..


everyone who look totally.. DAMN NERVOUS>> as you can seee...



happyy ppl who got straight A's.. simmarjit even threw his result paper.. he saw he got straight A's then he went, "cheh" and threw it.. his mom was like, "nono..." =.=


Emily's turn to get her results.. i dunno why the hell she cried before getting.. and gosh.. it makes the atmosphere worst.. everyone thought she didnt get straight A's cause she was crying.. but wth.. she is always first in the class okayh! its IMPOSSIBLE for her NOT to get.. =.="




her hands were trembling like shit.. gosh!


AND>> MY TURNNNNNN..........

get my certificates..... ... . ..




sign the papers... .. .. .. like my last will oni.. my hands were shaking like shit...
took the results.. like after 10 minutes then only i slowly open it.. and i saw it.. i was like, "oh." and emily asked how was it,. and i just hugged her and like go.. "wa wa wa.. i didnt get~~~ i told you my sejarah wont get..." i didnt even cry. yet. and then.. i went in, and called weigin..but the line was cut.. and then when siewjin came.. i straight away hugged her and cried like shit.. and then she was like.."its ok.. its ok..." then my mom was like, "oi oi.. what happen? how issit??" then i was like, "told you my sejarah didnt get A.." and she was like.. its okay la... but then i just hugged her and cry.. and she was like,"dun cry larrhhh.. so malu mannnnn.. dun cry..."


all my friends were like, wth... want to laugh, but see my condition, if they laugh, they kena slapped.. so they just go wth in their hearts.. i know them.. can see from their wth face...


and then, i went back.. and then so many sms-es started to come in.. so many phone calls.. and all, i have to type the same old T.T... to show that how dissapointed i am.. and then my mom's fren call.. we wanted to go for lunch.. but we stopped by at my school again.. to pass something to adeline's mom.. and so i went to see Cik Rahayu with chengken, emily and puiyi.. i was whining and cursing the whole journey.. and all of them were like, "its okay larh!! haiyorhh!!" chengken was like,"you're not gonna die!" and he punched me.. i was like o.o.. DAMN PAIN OKAYH!!!

Actually, I was suppose to go out with them.. but I told chengken,”I don’t think I wanna go out. I got no mood at all.. then he said,” aih.. ok.. I understand also.. so, I didn’t follow them out to Pavillion.. but then, later, when I went to have lunch with my mom’s friend.. I had near Pavillion.. so, Emily called.. and then my mom allowed me to go.. so I just went.. and I was like KINDA okay.. I guessed.. but still.. its darn saddening.. VERY SADDENING INDEED.. sad until can die.. but.. aih.. I go out with them also I shouldn’t show my sadness la.. they are all so happy.. takkan you want me to go there and kill the happy enviroment meh.. well, I went.. and I pulled my mom’s fren’s son along.. and my mom’s friend son’s FRIEND was there too.. I knew them.. but from different schools.. MBS.. and then they were a whole bunch of them.. a bunch of MBS ppl, PESS ppl, CBN ppl, and SBU ppl.. yeah.. so I went to watch “AUSTRALIA” with Emily, chengken and puiyi while I abandon the others alone..
nolaa.. they got their own plans also..

And later, I went back with my fren.. to his house..then, later, we decided to have dinner in PAVILLION AGAIN!!!! Wth.. so we went there AGAIN.. oh, btw, the movie.. was MARVELOUS… and we saw Yung Sen there AGAIN… this time, he was watching the same movie as us.. “Australia” is a MUST WATCH MOVIE.. its like 3 hours .. and its damn nice.. seriously.. you DON’T WANNA MISS IT…

“I put the no good bloody big bull all into the no good bloody metal ship…”

its seriously DAMN NICE.. and DAMN FUNNY.. at some parts…


and this is Emily, yang sedang paiseh-ing...


the cute breads~~~





owh, i took this pic in the cinema.. >.<
okay.. this is just a random pic...

cool.. so many badges.. i wonder what he does with it.. eat it?

spot HAO CHERNG!!!! 5th from the right side.. 2nd row!!!




jah! just for the fun of it.. cause i was too bored and emo..


yeah.. kneel...


for some reasons.. he got to kneel to me.. i.am.damn.evil.
its not my fault... i deserve that.. but i was just joking when i said, "kneel down!" and i didnt know he will really do that.. wahaha! "kneel down for three seconds to let me take a photo.." muahhahahhaaXDDDDD i DESERVE IT OKAYH!! ask him what i HELPED HIM!!!
okayy..
----------------------------------------------------------------------
so, back to the sad sad cases..
yes, i didnt get straight A's.
yes, i got only 6 A's..
yes, i am not happy..
yes, i WILL be okay..
yes, i maybe dead..
thank you ppl.. who asked and cared about me and comforted me like nobody's business.. condolences to whoever who are not satisfy in their results.. i know how you feel..
thank you to ppl like,
-emily
-puiyi
-chengken
-keanloong
-weixing
- melvin
-junbin
-haocherng
-zhengkang
- xiauwei
-weigin
-xinyi
-poiyin
-yizen
-chengwei
-gaikxuang
-valerie
-siewjin
-low
-melvin
-jarrett
-vyvyan
-suilun
-jessy
-shin er
-joehmeng
-derek
-keelin
-yeexuan
and others who dont dare to ask me, after seeing me crying like nobody's business.. i know you guys want to talk to me.. but dun dare.. in case i get crazier and sadder..
well, its okay.. i'm already crying like shit.. so it doesnt really matters anymore.. another tear.. wont hurt that much.. my tear ducts are already out of tears anyway.. so, i'm practically crying blood right now.. anyway, eventhough i'm dying.. its okay.. nevermind.. i will reincarnate and become hyper..
i will JUST say that for now.. cause i'm stil in a not good mood.. a.k.a. dying a.k.a. totally lifeless.. i know you guys tried your best to comfort me telling me its ok.. this and that.. yea.. whatever it is.. thanks.. but..
i'm just too dissapointed.. eventhough i ALREADY expected the results.. but still.. cause if i didnt expect it.. i will be stabbing myself a few million times.. but this time, i expected it..
anyway,
i would like to take this chance to say thank you AGAIN.. and i would like to tell you that i really appreciate what you guys said... thank you okay?? =)
love ya!
love,
the dying sandra ='(

ps: thanks junbin, cause you are the first person who support me to go and die.. thank you! i appreciate your support.. =)

No comments: