Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy birthday, you brat!

Once upon a time, there's this really pretty girl, who came out of her mother's stomach and weigh as much as 10 pounds! and then she keep growing.. NON STOP!!! until now, she look like a beast with fats without muscles..

she was with me for 15 years.. we were like 3 in 1.. my soul, body and fats in one combination to form a girl name sandra who after that ppl remix-ed it to Sandy, Sand, Sanbra, Seadra, Sandy girl, fat, bi*ch, pig, and little girl... oh! and flammable junior too! hahaXD

well, she's is FINALLY 15! in camp, some ppl thought she was 13 or 14 and ppl like weixing says, "to be honest, you look like 12..".. all i can give was a =.= face.. they say i look like a little girl.. and so, everyone in my group call me little girl.. =.=" BUT!!! for KL contigent ppl, EXCEPT weixing and SBU ppl, others say i look like 16 and even 17~!! and they say i look SO mature.. so, now what??? is it the KL ppl eyesight problem, or the other state ppl eyesight and mental problem?? none of them thinks that i am 15!! ishhh

anywayyy,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE ANNOYING ALWAYS HYPER BUT-NOT-HYPER-NOW BRAT!

boo!
sama
dia!
this morning, i woke up only, i wanted to check the amount of messages i got for my bday.. hahaXD cause last night, at 12 something, 8 ppl messaged me.. hahaXD BUT! i couldnt find my phone, as i know, my phone was beside me last night but this morning it wasnt.. i was freaking out.. then my brother told me he took my phone.. i was like, "huh?"

"i took it to change a new phone for you.."

i was like.. =/ oh.. okayy.. with a really sleepy and sick mood.. hahahaXD actually i dun fancy phones larrr.. but thanks anyway, to my bro.. hahaXD


Nokia 3G phone, 6120 Classic =)


well, this is how i look on my bdae... =( haizzz...

ANYWAY, i would like to thank everyone who wished me, and even the whole KL who went to ICC, for singing me a birthday song in the bus!! i was so touched.. they sang in english, chinese, cantonese, and finally BM.. but leh.. the Bm.. they stopped halfway.. cause dunno how to sing, i guess.. haha..XD so i "boo sama dia!" hahahhahaXDD thank ppl anyway.. i feel so honoured.. 37 ppl wished me one day earlier ady..haha..

then followed by emily, she wished me like.. i dunno how many times,.. since yesterday until now also still wishing me.. then, sheau hwa, zunzen, gaik xuang, then emily AGAIN, then dil, then weigin a.k.a. flammable, adeline, valerie, vivian, keanloong, pinky, jessy, zhengkang, yizen, shook cheng, min tong, josie, xiau wei, derek, daniel... oh! and Niro! and puiyi!!! and melvin =)

yeah.. so far.. 59 ppl wished me.. i HOPE the number will keep rising.. i wanna dieee!! my stomach hurts like crazy!!! thanks to the "clean" food in camp.. owhhhhh.. its hurting like shit... sobsssss..oh,

and special thanks to gaik xuang and "they" all.. i dunno who is the "they all" cause alex (my brother!! not the AA campaign alex!) told me "gaik xuang and they all" called him to ask me to go out.. but i cant.. cause of my mom.. kena scolded like shit.. cause i just came back from camp.. then go out again and also cause i didnt practice my piano for 7 days, so that's why i am not allowed to go out.. sucks mann.. so unfair! alex get to go out on MY bdae!!! ish.. anyway, thanks you guys.. love ya! minta maaf ye?? terima kasih kepada kalian.. sorryy.. =(

well, my mom is baking a cake, but sadly, its not for me.. ='( its for her friends.. T.T... actually, I'm not THAT sad, eventhough I am THAT sad.. cause i already knew my bdae for this year would be like this.. and the bdae message of the day from my friends go to sheau hwa! i so want to slap her for her crap ady.. here it goes,

"Happy Birthday my one and only bit*h =).. haha... you're now ONLY 15... i gell so old.. cause i've been 15 for like 10 onths already.. and you;re like a new born 15 year old girl.. but as long as you look older than me, i dun mind =) enjoy ur bdae.. you're only 15 once in your life.. my eldest bro is complaining that he's old when he is only 21.. how many times did i say 15? well then, i'm guessing you stay up to wait for birthday messages.. am i right?? :* lol.. ok ok.. you better go back to sleep, cause you wont be getting anymore birthday wishes from anyone else cos they all forgotten about ur bdae.. hehe.. i'm so evil..and i talk to much.. so bye bye bit*h! ;) --> ps: i stayed up late ust to sms you this when i'm dead tired and sleepy.. appreciate it mann.."

so yeah, practically, that was the message she sent to me.. my godd!! so evil mann!! stupid girl.. yala yala.. i'm darn sad.. try getting sick on ur bdae..it sucks okayh! sobsss!!! and it sucks to see my room to be conquered by ALEX!!! when i came back, i was shocked to see my room so clean.. BUT!! alex's stuff was everywhere around my room!! ishh!!!

anyway, anyway, anyway, i got only 10 and the half hours to quickly get over with my most shitty-iest birthday i have ever ever ever ever EVER had.. also, i am darn sad cause ppl like Jarrett, vyvyan, Low, Jiajun, Jia lun, Niren, Louisa, SIEW JIN!!!, joeh meng, Koulias, Lingesh, and ada banyak lagi budak yang aku kenal lama lama belum lagi wish aku.. so aku darn sad.. tak pe larr.. masih ada sepuluh jam untuk mereka untuk wish aku.. but i am waiting specially for siewjin's, sal's and low's wishes.. hope they didnt forgettt... =(

love you guys! muahx!

No comments: