Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 25, 2008

^.^

wakakaka!!!

just now while having dinner with my dad's friends, we found out that, my dad's friend godson was from MBS.. then i was like MBS?!

sandra: alex alex.. that guy is from MBS lehh..
alex: uhuh.. so?

sandra: why so??
alex: i dun really like MBS guys..
sandra: whyy?!??!
alex: they seem to come out a bit weird..
sandra: as in?? example??
alex: example _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _..
sandra: *laughs like shit* okayh!! totally agree with you!!! ahhahahahXDD
***
sandra: i wanna ask him if he knows my hot gor..
alex: if he knows, what are you gonna do? if he dunno, what are you gonna do?
sandra: so? i just want to know larh! you know a not.. how HOT is my gor! unlike YOU okayh!!! he is SO SUPER DAMN HOT like ME!!!
alex: oh god.. then i can find ppl AS HOT AS YOU in the zoo..
sandra: go die =.="

gor! you can just shoot my brother on the spot too.. i dun mind.. =D but practically, alex AND I (its still annoying, weixing..) hahaXD are laughing like mad pigs during dinner.. imagine TWO sandra.. and one more WORST one.. and that's my brother.. hahaXDD actually, my whole family is like ME.. hahaXDD including my parents... they crap a lot.. LIKE ME!! so imagine that.. and NOW you know why i'm so crazy.. my FAMILY is crazyy.. hahahahahXDD

btw, Hao Cherng got my genes!! posting like EVERYTIME he onlinee.. hahahaaXDDD

anyway, chaozzzz!!

and btw, weigin, you can kill junbin.. he got many nyawa..so kill him for calling you a pig.. he say cause you got so many children.. hahaXD

No comments: