Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My last post

I'm going to camp tomorrow.. i dunno i will have life to blog again or not.. so saddening.. its 7 DAYS man!!! i will miss all my msn buddies.. ahahahah especially the lame and bising ones from Yamaha.. ahahhahahXDDD

yesterday.. walao.. me and keanloong keep discussing what to bring.. my phone bill!! its almost an hour talking to that person.. and he's 012!!!! ='( and it as practically useless cause he anything also dun wan to buy.. he say, sure got ppl bring ady wan.. this and that.. walao.! i salute him.. anything also dun want to buy and bring..

"this is a survival camp, you must learn how to survive without bringing so much things.. bla bla"

walao.. he's is so gonna die..

anyway.. its 7 DAYS.. i may die also. who knows? so.. aih.. i shall write my will...

my hair, will be donated to sheau hwa to add MORE hair on her bushy head..
my face, will be given to Niro to replace her shitty one..
my hands will be given to Zun zen to replace her skinny arms
my body will be given to Low to add more fats to her tummy..
my legs will be given to siewjin to add more fats to her legs so that she cant be a athlete anymore.. ahahahahXDD cannnot run and jump ady..
my love will be given to shook cheeng, my daughter and her dino kor kor, yizen.. hahahaXDD oh! oh! and also all the BNW and Grip performers.. ahhahahhaXDD
my heart, will be given to my loved ones..
my ass will be given to needy ppl.. ahahahhahahahhahXDDD i cant stop laughing.
my brain will be given to emily to have a stupid brain.. take out her smart one..
my fats will be given to puiyi.. she need it TERRIBLY!!! hahahahahXDDD
and my memory.. shall be shared with everyone.. who reads my blog.. =)

so yeah, that's my will.. =)

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
dun miss me so muchhhhhh!!!! i know how you feel without me..

i know you feel lost without me,
you feel lifeless without me,
you cannot live without me,
you cannot breathe without me,
you cannot eat without me,
you cannot sleep without me,
you cannot see without me,
you cannot listen without me,
you cannot feel without me,
you cannot taste without me..

its okay.. as long as you think of me, i will be with you guys.. dun be so sad ya?? MUAHXX!!!! hope i have life to see you after camp =D

No comments: