Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Surrendering my soul

okay.. this morning my mom dragged me out of bed and went to my auntie's house all the way in Subang.. then, we went to Ikea.. omg!! it's been so long since i eat that much.. hahaXD and it's been so long since i emo-ed.. so cool man!

but i hated it. =.= special thanks to xiau wei and keanloong.. ugh! went to Ikea and cam-whored alot with my 2 year old cousin.. i mean, niece =) she's damn cute weyh! hahaXDD I'll post up the pics up later cause right now i'm still in my cousin's house =) okai?

U make me wanna love,
U make me wanna fall,
U make me wanna, surrender my soul.
I know this is a feeling that I just can't fight.
You're the first and last thing on my mind.


Can you please, GET HIM OUT OF MY HEAD?
please and thankyou.
ja ja ja!!!

resisting from loving you~

No comments: