Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 5, 2008

see the difference???

Yesterday, my bro came back from Australia =D but.. haha.. I didn’t really have time to entertain him.. actually, not I DON’T HAVE time.. but it’s because everyone is entertaining him ady.. and me and alex didn’t have a slot.. hahaXDD how sad.. nolaa.. cause my parents and his gf was here ma.. and he was also tired cause he just got down from the plane.. so kesian me and alex man.. shortly after my bro came back, we just go up quietly and do our own business.. tetapi.. sudah jatuh.. ditimpa tangga.. our INTERNET SERVER DOWN!!! Walaowei!

UNTIL NOW, but leh.. this morning leh.. alex go college, my dad go work, and my bro gf pulak go work also.. so no one entertain him .. haha.. so, this morning, I woke up about 11.00am cause thanks to SOMEONE.. I slept at 3am =.=”

ANYWAYYYY, I woke up, went down and saw my mom and bro talking.. Then, my bro ask for my house keys cause he need it.. I was like.. O.O cause I dunno where I put it.. XD hahahaXDD

After a very long time, I finally found it.. Then, I gave it to him.. and he asked me which is which.. so I told him and after that, I wanted to sit down.. A millisecond after my butt touch the couch, he said..

“come here, come here” then he said.. “ why you so big ady wan?”

then I was like o.o!! “ I SLIM DOWN SO MUCH okayh!!!”

then my mom said, “yealah,... gonna be slimmer than ur girlfren ady,,”

then he hug me for a very long long long long long time.. then I pulled away cause I want to talk to my mom.. then he said again,

“eh eh.. wait wait.. come here come here…” then I WENT>… =.=” then he hug me again.. I was like, “jajajaja” then he said, you still look like a 12 year old sister to me.. I was like O.O!!!!!!

Then I rememebered something.. then I pulled away from his hug.. and chanted.. “12 days! 12 days! You have 12 days to get me a gooodd birthday present for me!!!!”

Then he smiled.. and me mom too.. =)

Oh! Dang! One thing I dun like is he said I was darker!! Na..na..--- neverminddd.. T.T.. then he say I look better with long hair pulak! Ish!!! Sobs larh! T.T

This morning I told my mom I wanna cut my hair a bit shorter.. A BIT only.. but she dun let.. ish!! Say I very mafan.. ok LORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR…………

Anyway.. I wanna explain the thing I said in the post before.. so yea, wait for the next post..

Ps: you see the difference between my eldest brother and alex now??? =)

No comments: