Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 24, 2009

2 Tags

You have to start:You must answer every question TRUTHFULLY or else you wont have LOVE for 5 years.

[01]Do you ever wonder what your ex is up to?
No ex larh.. wait.. eh.. got.. Suzanne.. she's up to nothing.. hahaXD

[02]Have you ever been given roses?
of course.. ;) from Derek's mother.

[03]What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
A Walk to Remember.

[04]Had a Long Distance Relationship?
Nopieeee~~ with my relative in Germany larh.. issit counted? hahaXD

[05]Do you believe in this saying-What goes around comes around?
All the time.

[06]Do you want to get married?
Of course.

[07]How many kids do you want to have?
Dunno. See first. hahaXD

[09]Who was the last person you held hands with?
Siew Jin larh. .. . ..

[10]Do you believe in love at first sight?
TOTALLY NO. Hatred at first sight, yes. hahaXD

[11]Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
ya.. duh.. hahaXD

[12]At what age did you start noticing the opposite gender?
Standard 4.

[13]Do you know someone who likes you?
er.. not so sure.. haha.., nola.. OF COURSE YES. =D

[15]Do you love anyone?
of course, i love Siewjin, Adeline, Low, Vivian, Emily, Puiyi, Pinky, Sheau Hwa, Valerie, Diane, Gracie, Yuenping, Zunzen,

and him.

[16]Do they know you like/love them?
how i knoww?? not sure.. let them tell me in my cbox.

[17]Why did you and your most recent ex break up?
because... DIDNT BREAK ALSO.. .. .

[18]When did you two last speak to one another?
err... . .. HOW YOU EXPECT ME TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION?!

[19]Would you get back together with your ex?
Get with air issit now?? get back get back =.= TOLD you dun have ady lorh! bising betul... ..

[20]What comes to your mind when you think of love?
My bear bear =D

[21]Is there anyone who knows you inside and out?
Siew Jin, Adeline, Low, Yuenping, Emily, Vivian, Keanloong, Puiyi, Sheau hwa, weixing, tzekeat, Jessy, Pinky and Zhengkang.


**********************************************************

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
But the matter is, he wont wor.. so how? But if really, I will say, "Thank your for the memories you gave me. Goodbye."


2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To have him by my side 24/7.


3. What will your dream date be like?
At the beach. Looking at the stars and moon together, listening to waves and hugging each other till the next morning to see the sun rise and wait till the sunsets. =D


4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Nope. Nothing confusing lies ahead me =) Everything is as clear as crystal.


5. What's your ideal lover like?
A guy who loves me a lot. Who is super sweet can die. Who cares about me all the time. Who worries about me when I'm in trouble. Who thinks about me day and night. Who cheers me up when I'm down. Who will give me a hug when I need one. Who will be there for me when I need him.


He's ideal enough for me ;)

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both. =D


7. How long do you intend to wait for someone u really love?
Wait what? nothing to wait also... hahaXD


8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
yeah yeah.. attached to me ;D


9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yeah.. exam's coming and I'm doomed.


10. Is being tagged fun?
See laaa.. what kind of questions..


11. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
May already married. hahaXD and happily living with him.


12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
Every single soul around me.


13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Got this from Vyvyan. so, I feel she's a really sweet girl and a girl who has all the quality to be my pet sis =D

14. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Married but poor =)

15. what's the first thing you do every morning?
Open my eyes and think how my day will be. Will decide whether to be hyper or not. =D


16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Yes, It's proven =)


17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I wont. having him is enough. More than enough.


18. What type of friends do you like?
Friends like, as stupid as adeline, as shy as Low, as crazy as Siewjin, as fat as puiyi, as crazyoverjapan stuff as sheau hwa, as nerd as Emily, as seductive as vivian, as goodplanner as yuenping, as stressful as weixing, as emo as tzekeat, as lame as keanloong, as pweety as zunzen, as piggy as pinky, and,


as sweet as him.

19. What type of friends do you dislike?
They wont be my friends if i dislike them =)

Tagging:

-gracieeeee
-zhengkang
-dexter
- weixing
-zunzen
-yuenping
-weigin
-xiau wei

and whoever who want to do this.

No comments: