Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dammit.

I don't feel like blogging anymore.. I mean, for TODAY.. cause my mood is gone cause of the lost of my purse.. .. . .=(

I know i'll probably find it SOMEWHERE in school. but.. aih.. I cant wait till school starts tomorrow..

anyway, today.. early in the morning, as usual.. all of us were talking before assembly.. then i was telling puiyi they all HOW SOMEONE MADE FUN OF ME... ... and instead of feeling idunnowhatfor me.. they laughed.. they were like, "wahaha!! good laa.. your turn to be made fun.." excuseh mwah ppl, this is SO DIFFERENT.. I wont freak out if i dun care about that person wan lorh.. unless I dont even give a damn.. then I wouldnt even care to ask more details right??

anyway, our day started with English.. Again, Puan Angela was funny..

*whispered to Low*
me: eh.. teacher's smile very sweet arh...
teacher: whaat?? I'm pretty??? oh yes, I knowww thatt =DDD

*Low and I looks at each other.. O.O*

me: nononono teacher.. you got it ALLLL WRONGGGG...

it was so funny.. then, as far as I could remember, we had BM again, issit?? yeah.. I remember listening to the ppl doing the forum for Lisan.. Then, had recess.. bla bla bla.. not in the mood to elaborate..

but just wanna talk say something that happened during Add maths that made the class laughed like shit.. well, it goes something like this..

Puan Jeyanthi: what is smaller than -3??
me: Negative four! =D
Puan J: NEGATIVE FOUR?!
me: EH?! nolaaa jokingg =D its negative two!

*whole class laughed*

Puan J: JOKING????? not so funny ah.. the joke..
me: (>.<)

malu betul.. . . .

then, we were suppose to have Moral and Sejarah but some of us have to go choralspeaking.. only attended sejarah class for a very short period.. then, we went to skylite to practice our choralspeaking..

"OH MY GOD! I look like Nanny McPhee!!!"

that's one of my solo line.. and I've been practicing "OHMYGODDING" the whole day.. but, still, not as good as Sheng Rei.. well, I'm still OHMYGODDING cause I LOST MY PURSE! *trying so hard not to curse*

dammit laaa!!!!

I just got scolded by my dad. dammit.

me: er.. dad.. I THINK i lost my purse.
dad: what?! *in an angry tone* aiyarr.. Your I.C??
me: er.. in there larr..
dad: you should check EVERYTIME you stand up or anything..
me: I DID... .. . . .. (>.<) *i really did.. but... . . *
dad: then??
me: I dunno.. . . .. . .(>.<)
dad: .. . ..
me: It's probably in the school.. *comforting MYSELF*
dad: how much money is there in your purse?
me: about 80.. ... *which is not true.. cause there's like, RM90 in there.. just trying to lower down the amount so that he wont freak out TOO much..*

*gets down from car to buy something*

dad: did you bring money??
me: er.., helloooo??? i LOST my pursee??
dad: I told you not to bring so much money to school.. told you to bring only around 20 or 30 then the rest keep it..
me: not my fault.. my senior paid me back today... I only brought around 30 bucks..

in my heart,

number 1: u didnt say that at all, Puan SAREAH did..
number 2: I seriously dun plan to have so much money.. i usually keep it..
number 3: let's say my luck is just REALLLL bad.
number 4: okayyy~~ you can screw me nowww!!!

this happens when you're TOO into choralspeaking.

ps: only SBU choralspeakers understand what am I talking about.

No comments: