Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 5, 2009

St. John 2nd DCLDS Committee Gathering =D

We did the thingy in Weigin's house.. but before that, Low, ade and I camwhored like crazyy.. =DDDDD sorry for the jakun jakun acts kayh?? we were really. .. . ..

jakun.

hahahahhahahahXDD


candid picture taken by Ade.. I look,

happy =D


All the soft toys ppl give wan.. from siewjin, my cousin, Low and someone, of course =DDD hahahahahXD

smile babiessss =DDDDDD


adeline! what so funny harh?! ask you to smile.. NOT LAUGH =P



I'll bite adeline's head off if she bite the bear's ear off.. MUAHAHA.. Low cant stop hugging my teddy bear =DDDDD nice to huggg lehhhh~~ the real one nicer.. hahahhahaXD


sorry that we look like torturing the teddy bear..
NOTE: No animals were hurt when this picture was taken.
HAHA..

Low! the NICEST picture among the 4 pictures, right right?? pathetic.. i've only took 4 pictures with you before this..



Everything's great with my friends =D



AND THEN, we went to weigin's house =DDD nonono.. before that, we fetched chengken from LRT station =D THEN only we went ot weigin's house.. eh! nonono.. before that, we direct sinzhao from the petrol station.. and the funniest thing happenned..

weigin: where are you? can you bring sinzhao in?
me: er.. okayy.. where should I wait?
weigin: u wait at leisure mall first.. then you call him..
me: okay..


*callss sinzhao*

me: sinzhao.. where are you??
sinzhao: er... .errr.. just now at the petronas there..
me: okay.. i go there.. then you wait there.. kay??
sinzhao: okay..
me: WAIT!
sinzhao: what?
me: what's ur car plate number?
sinzhao: 2772..
me: okayy.. bye.


*puts down the phone* we went to Petronas.. then, we saw this car waiting at the roadside.. with the car plate number 2772.. but no one was in the car, we stopped in front of the car.. then.. . .

me: SINZHAO! where are you??
sinzhao: waitt.. i'm coming...
me: huh? from where??
sinzhao: er.. somewhere..
me: wait wait wait.. u walking or you're in the car?
sinzhao: in the car..

HAHAHAHHAHA... Ade, Low, and Chengken, AND my parents laughed non stop.. why?

because..

coincidencely, there's TWO cars with the same car plate number.. both also 2772!~.. stewpik mann... hahahahXD

so, we went to weigin's house anddddd... . .. .


watched those camp videosss~~~
made noiseeeeee~~


I dunno what the roundabout keanloong is trying to do..
my dada, trying to work those muscles.. hahahahXD



the sushi xinyi made.. superr yummeh!



Keanlooonggg.. trying to be so-called gentleman..



watched Slumdog Millionaire =DD damn niceeeee~


my dada and mama.. jakuning with tomatoes.. aih.. still not mature.. how arh?? sad case larr..


keanloong disturbing everyone cooking..

the superrrr yummeh sai mai lo xiau wei made.. omgg... DAMN YUMMYYY.. =9
hahahhahahXDD the smiley.. siewjin created.. hahaXD


humans eating =DDDD



sausages kahwai brought =D


random shot =D
xiau wei dealing with the pasta.. see the hand with the spoon?? it's ME! hahahahhaD




omg.. the first time i look at this picture.. the first few sentences that i uttered was,

"is this photo taken after I went back? eh.. no arh.. Low, Ade and Chengken are still here.. they went back with me wert.. but, where am I??"

I looked for 10 minutes.. then only I saw myself hugging Lim Wei Gin.. i was like, "OHMYGOD.. I cant even recognize myself.. (>.<)

anyway, I love ya'll =D

then, after the gathering.. Ade slept over my house.. The whole time i was whining like an old lady.. no guts to reply sms-es.. dun dare to receive calls.. (>.<) and then, i charged my phone.. and the next thing i knew, I accidentally put my phone in silent mode and i receive 5 missed calls and 3 messages.. i was like, "WTH.. . .. . . . ."

All these while Adeline and I were using our brains for the first time to think of what to write or say.. ... .. mana tau.. .. . .. (>.<)

No comments: