Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 18, 2009

LMAO. =D

It's like 1am in the morning.

YAY! having IU day today. =D

I cant wait for Joee, vivian and Emily to come to my house and mess up my dining table with flour and butter and eggs and sugar =D

Zunzen and I really laugh our ass off when we read someone's blog.

It's been so long since I laughed SO HARD. As in, STRAIGHT FROM MY HEART to my MOUTH. hahaXD but now, zunzen is asleep already. I'm really tired too. I can drop dead in front of the computer. (>.<)

The whole day has been a good day for me. =)

I've been really hyper today. From school. During tuition. At home. In my room. the WHOLE time. =)

The first ever conversation we had without long pauses. Instead, the long pauses are filled with laughter ;)

and the first time we called each other so many times =)

goodnight ppl! =D

No comments: