Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thankful.

Can I stop having nightmares?
*
It's like everytime I close my eyes,
something really gory and bad will be happening inside my head.
And it wakes me up every single time I sleep, sweating.
*
Today, i reached school quite early. There was not much traffic jam. So, when I reached school, I was still drinking coffee from the thermos and that time, my dad was like, "you still havent wear your shoe?? how? cannot stop here.." then i answered him, "then stop opposite the road larh~~" and he replied,"how to stoppppp??? its opposite the road..."
.
and i told him,"erm, dad? I'm SIXTEEN. not 6 years old. I can CROSS the road you know?" and the whole car went silent.
.
after that, we chatted before we had assembly. ANDDD.. we had PJ, but AGAIN, CHORALSPEAKERS need to practice choralspeaking (>.<) then while we were practicing in the Alpha class, some of the student in my class, didnt wanna go for PJ, so they stayed in class.. WHICH they are NOT suppose to.. cause its counted ponteng.. but SUDDENLY Puan Sareah, the head of discipline teachers suddenly went into the class.. from the Alpha class door, I could see she was scolding and the other students were kantoi-ing and I was like humming the Beethoven song.. and everyone was laughing.
.
Choralspeaking was fun. =D minus the fact that we did it for 4 periods which is equivalent to 160 minutes. which is 2 hours and 40 minutes. (>.<) it was THAT LONG?! gosh! anywayyyy, yeah. cause i cant stop laughing.. DIANE LARH!!!! keep talking stupid things.. and we keep syok sendiri-ing.. then there's one part where I have to laugh out loud NATURALLY. like HOW THE HECK?! so, after that, Dil came and tell me something, so that i will laugh. and i was LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF THE WHOLE TIME! Everyone was like wondering what Dil said.. hahahahhaXDDD
.
Diane and I were like changing all the "R" to "L" and all the "L" to "R".. so it would be like, "Merokok adalah haLam.., Emiry!, Aljun, Syala, Sandla, and sentences like, now that your face is fixed to that expression, we are PREASED to infolm you that we have successFURRY put age Rines on youl face!
.
then, after recess, we had Sejarah!!!! Adeline, Low and I went crazy again.. hahhahaXD and during EST, tak payah cakapla.. it was DARN funnyyy.. I was cracking SUPER lame jokes can die. and Adeline was like laughing and say, "why do i always laugh at your lame jokes??" and i said, everyone laughs at it cause its farneeeeeeeeeee??? my name is nee. FARnee. =D it was SO LAME and she can laugh like crazy.. and when she crack lame jokes, everyone was silent. and she was like, "STUPID LA YOU!! MAKE ME FEEL SO STUPID!!!!" ahahahhahahahahaXDDD
.
and then, Tien soong was busy fussing over a c_ _ _ _ _ they found it the toilet.. *rolls eyes* Siewjin missed all the fun Low, Ade and I had.. we were hitting each other like crazy and my Low kena the most.. hahahhaXD I was like trying to make siewjin jealous, saying how much fun we had.. cause she came up late cause she was ON DUTY *hints someone* but Siewjin said picking the thing up from the toilet bowl is even more fun.. hahahahahXDD
.
hahahhahaXD then, during EST, i was so hyper and in the end i got SO TIRED, and slept at the second period and also during IP, free period. Puan Rohana was like teaching us addmaths during free period. She teach all those really useful shortcuts but i was too tired to understand. I was sitting up straight, covering my face and sleeping.. cause they said it was RUDE to sleep when teacher's teaching.. ahhahahahahXDD
.
but during English, I was like sleepwalking out of the class, cause i need to call my mom and get the slip kebenaran for my cam. Then, i heard a voice, "you blind arh???" cause i was closing my eyes and trying to feel the surroundings. yeah, imagine how sleepy i was. i was too tired to scold that person.. HAHAXD then later, Low and Siewjin was like, "harr?? you no need to ask teacher??" and i was like, "where gottt teacher in the classssssss??? also havent come in!" then they were like, "TEACHER IS INSIDE LARH!!!" then i walk backwards, back into the class, and i was like, "TEACHER! were you the one calling me blind?!" and she answered, yeaaaaaa~~~~
.
and everyone was laughing.. hahahahahXD had some fun during English. Talk and talk and talk most of the time.. then, after school, went to pavillion to get my gown. Then, had lunch there too =D
It's been so long since my mom and I laughed so much together. =)
.
lesson learnt: It's actually very hearbreaking when children questions their parents why they dont care about them, without knowing how much sacrifice their parents had actually gave them
.
I learn that lesson, when I got down from the car today. And the weather was REALLY HOT! I was like standing under the tree, and wait for my mom to open the gate. But she seems like she's taking her own sweet time, getting down from the car while i'm darn tired already cause i just came back from school. I was wondering why on earth she was taking so long to get down from the car. "it's HOT you know? and I'm carrying my heavy school bag." that's what I thought. But after I went into my porch, later did i know, I realised that my mom was carrying ALL the shopping bags and MY BIG paperbag of gown, trying to get the housekey out as SOON as possible because i look like i'm fed up of waiting for her.
.
"Oops!" I said in my heart and I sticked my tougue out.
.
What an unfaithful daugher she has. And now, she forgot to cook dinner and she's late for her line dancing class because she was busy knitting a cardigan for me. (>.<)
.
I'm grateful to have a mom like her ;)

No comments: