Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How, did it happen?

Ppl say we're sweet, I agreed.
Ppl say we're loving, I agreed.
Ppl say he loves me A LOT, I agreed.
Ppl say I bully him most of the time, I agreed.
Ppl were shocked when they know we didnt argue before..
Ppl say we're like married couple, I agreed.

but,
sweet turns to sour,
love turns to hatred,
loves me? not sure.
bully? i just realised he bullied me more.
Now they do not need to be shocked.
we're NOT married.

omg,
I feel like crying..

Did I do the right thing?
I don't think we are suitable to be together,
right?

It's like,
you dont even understand why I told you that..
All I just did was trying to explain things in a correct way so that there won't be any misunderstanding..

but,

.. . .. . . .

Did I hurt someone?

I need many many many many many hugs.

I'm breaking down soon.
Gottchaaaa!!! It's april fool, babeh! ;)

No comments: