Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 20, 2009

You'll Never Know.

I dont actually plan today.

In fact, I dont actually plan to switch on the computer cause i got tonnes of homework. But my grandmama wants the photos that we took together. So i gotta send it to her (>.<)

I MUST send it to her cause if not she will say, I lie to her. No time to send cause got boyfriend yada yada yada.. ya noe?

grandmothers. ;)

Anyway, fine. I'll blog a little about today.

Somehow assembly started late today. And ended early. That's REALLY good news =) Puiyi, Low and I crapped a lot and talked what happen over the weekend. and we had time to hyper about because assembly ended early =) I cant stop sing LOLLIPOP.. hahaXD

We had BM, and yeah. All of us were busy copying notes. And english, Puan Angela didnt come. ishh.. My favourite teacher. owh, and yeah, during this time, I was SCOLDING the shit out of Yuenping. well, NOT scolding. but TEACHING her how to scold juniors who dont do their part in things.

She was like, "how to scolddd???"

me: Yuenping! you HAVE to stop being so NICE.. if you continue being NICE, you will end up doing ALL the work which you ARE DOING now and ur juniors wont be able to learnt ANYTHING. when they handle it, they wont have ANY ideas to do it because previously YOU did all the work.
yuenping: but if i let them do, they will give me this kind of stupid useless things *show me the junior's idea*
me: THEN TELL THEM you dont like it larh!
yp: but its gonna be too late.. there's no more time.
me: LET them train theirselves to GIVE you the work ON time larh!
yp: but they will give me something that will be the same as the previous wan.
me: THEN TELL them that you FREAKING dont like their work and you want it by TOMORROW. Dont care if they crack their brains or legs, just LET THEM DO IT.
yp: but HOWWWW???
me: gosh.. just tell them, " I DONT LIKE THIS KIND OF SHIT SO STOP GIVING ME ANOTHER BIGGER PIECE OF SHIT!"
yp: you're suppose to speak in Mandarin.
me: =.=" Go translate yourself.

anyway, Yuenping, i really suggest you REALLY take my advice. =)

she translated and it was DARN FUNNY. hahahahahaXD but i was like seriously boiling cause i cant tahan seeing her doing ALL THE WORK. she is suppose to ORDER ppl to do it. not do EVERY SINGLE THING. and that's why she falls into depression sometimes and isnt happy most of the time these days. and ME, SITTING BESIDE HER, IS SUFFERING cause ppl who smile and laugh a lot like ME, have to sit beside somekind of moody face ppl.

WHICH, sucks.

After recess, had Chemistry. yeah, all of us were trying so hard to understand how to "take the correct bus" hahahahhaXD then, some reporters came, and the choralspeakers have to present and let them take photos.. hahaXD and also, during Chem, I was darn sleepy but then, I heard a sentence that made me feel so touched and it lit up the rest of my day =)

then, we had Physics. WOW. First time seeing Puan Rashidah SO MAD at Tien Soong. She scolded her cause he was too hyper. and she was VERY ANNOYED. LUCKILY i'm not hyper today. Just okay =D

and then, we had Add Maths. Kinda funny. Cause i was like, "teacher.. need to co.. co..co..co..co..COPY arh??" and then teacher was like,"Whaat??" and the whole class laugh.. I didnt purposely do that wan lo.. But the word COPY just cant come out from my mouth. hahaXD

Didnt stayback cause not suppose to. =) So, my mom fetched me, and dengan bersemangatnya, went to eat lunch with my bro cause saw him on the way home. then, bathe and did my piano homework. GOSH. it was killing me. THREE FREAKING PAPERS! T.T

then, took a verrryyy super short nap. and woke up late. woke up at 6pm. SHIT, i thought. I didnt practice my piano yet. so, I quickly woke up and started practicing while waiting for teacher. Waited, and waited, and waited. still no sign of her coming. Starting to get bored, pressed a few keys, add in some notes, variate it, add the left hand and composed three songs just like that.

My teacher came late. VERY LATE. therefore i finished my piano class like 9pm! gosh! and the number of sharps and flats can blind my beautiful eyes. T.T trying to hard to play. took me like 15 to 20 freaking minutes to play ONE BAR smoothly. yeah. i know. i'm stupid =.="

Lesson learnt today: Sometimes you think whatever you do is not worth it, but without knowing it, other ppl had actually really appreciated your work. You just dont know it until the last minute =)

told you, I can be serious. you've just never seen me being serious.

No comments: