Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 18, 2009

SBU International Understand Day and Baking Day =D

Okay =D

Let's start babeh!

Early morning, itu budak nama Vivian came to my house and disturb me from sleeping. hahaXD nola.., not exactly disturbing. it was like 10am already.. hahaXD

Well, she came and then, we prepared our baking stuff.. . . and, we started messing my dining table. Halfway messing it up, Joee came =D and after that, Emily joined
us. =D

measuring the vanilla essence~~

vivian and zz shaping the cookieeee~
look how the pro does it. hahaXD
vivian teaching Joee..
and Joee became a pro too.. it was SO FUNNY when she first TOUCH the dough.. she was like having the SUPER disgusted face.. ahahhahahahaXDD


then princess emily came..
and all of them did it together- gether =D

baked it..

and our products!

all stick together.. zz and viv fault larh! put the dough so near to each other.. >.<


can play bowling ady.. hahaXD


after that, my bro fetched us to Papparich and had our brunch there =D and after that, we went to school to attend the International Understanding Day. =)

daniel and elaine.
SBU International Understanding Day.
Sally and Fassler. What a sweeettt couple. =P
why zhengkang look away arh??? hahaXD


pretty zunzen and I.. =D
what. is. he. looking. at. hahahaXD candid shot by zz..
zunzen was taking this picture.. but at the same time, i was avoiding tzekeat's camera.. hahahahaXDD
boo~! =D


hahaXD Kononnya, Hall of Fame.. hahahahaXD


zhengkang was like, "why the tv isnt on?! let me try to fix it!" lame laaaaXD


weixinggggg~~~
who's this arh? not sure.. hahaXD
the performance.. sketch..
the mic~ hahahahahXD
somekind of car... i think. hahaXD
look at that two jakuns.. still trying to "on" the tv.. =.=" SWT BETUL!
pweettyy sally and I =DDDDD
the montgomery bus.. hahahaXD
the i dunno what house.. hahaXD
some kind of auditorium, according to one of the interactors.. hahaXD
see what these jakuns do? hahaXD
the restaurant.. i think.
the smaller version =D
the music box..
Playboy Mansion..
Holleh Wood! =D
i saw Alex, i went to him, and he pointed at his shirt.. hahahahhahaahXDDD
H.O.F
Fassler trying to act cool.. ahhahahaXD
and i was like "scolding" him.. and he so called "CRIED"... . . hahahXD it was so funny.. zz say he really got tears.. ahahhahaahaXD
yo!!!!!
the humanss???
Elvis's house.. i think ... ahhahaXD
erm.. i forgot who is she suppose to be. but she's Jehan in real life though.. hahaXD =D
Haziq the Elvis Presley.. hahaXD
Darjun.. I told him that he's too tall.. so, he went DOWN to be shorter than me ;) hahaXD
Luqman and Arjun. Trying to act cool.. hahahaXD
Disneylandie~~~~

candid! hahaXD

WHAT kind of look and pose is thattt?? hahahahaXD immitated his pose! ahahahahahhaXD
my buddy who i knew 6 years ago =D
Zhengkang took this pic. I dunno what intention he had.. hahahahaXD
Stewpork star! =DDD who drank a HUGE cup of ice lemon tea, a can of coke, and a can of 100 plus. GOSH!
erm, what?
hahaXDD french fries make you fat, zen.. hahaXD

weixing.. counting the number of ice cubes in his cup.. hahaXD
random pic.. and also the kind of food zhengkang hates. fats. hahaXD
tzekeat, posing for zz's cam.. hahaXD
concentrating to look at hot girls pictures.. hahaXD
you can see zk is STILL concentrating to look at the pictures.. hahahahXD


came back, and after zunzen bathe, i purposely went to her and hug her with my sweaty arms.. at first she didnt know why i suddenly hug her.. i was like, "ZUNZENN!!! i loveeeeee youuuuu!!!!! *hugs* she was like, "huh? why?" then i told her i purposely hug her.. and she was like, "EWHHH!!!! NO!!! SANDRAAAA!!!!"

hahahahXDD

then, we went to pasar malam.. =D and on the way there..

dad: sit at the back larh..
me: why?
dad: more comfortable ma..
me: why?
dad: cause it is more spacious.
me: why?
dad: cause the car is big..
me: why?
dad: go back must check the wires..
me: why?
dad: short circuit la you..
me: why? why short? why not long?
dad: long circuit la you..
me: why long only? where's short? why?
dad: short long circuit..
me: why? why short long? why not long short?
dad: short long, long short..
me: whyy??
dad: whyyy?
me: you tell me why larh.. why?
dad: you tell me why larh.. why?
me: you tell me why first..
dad: you tell me why?
me: whyyy?
dad: i say goodbye.
me: why goodbye? why?
dad: you say hello..
me: whyy?? why u say goodbye, i say hello?
dad: *he started singing* i say goodbyeee~ you say hello~~
me: why?


and he started syok sendiri.. and kept singing.. and i was like, "why? why? why?" then zunzen got a phone call.. but she cannot listen properly.. so she went,

zz: hello hello hello hello hello hello?
dad: why why?


ahahhahahahahhahahaXD then my dad started saying why so many times.. then he started singing again.. zunzen and I were like laughing like shit.. zunzen was like, "if i keep annoying my dad like that, he would've slapped me already.." hahahahahaXD

me: *i said my favourite sentence* tan hoi laaa.. *translate to english, "move away larh!"*
dad: ??
me: tan! faster!! tan!
dad: u go back and fry la..
me: harh?!
dad: tan ma.. fry egg larh!



hahahahaahhahahXDD damn funny mannnn.. my dad rawks larh! hahahahaXDD in fact, he is madder than me.. hahahahXDD then we bought so many food from pasar malam.. and ate and ate and ate while watching tv.. and here i am, blogging and uploading pictures..

Before i end my post, these are some stupid pic zz and I took.., hahahaXD

Guess who?

some combination of a pretty and ugly girl..

thanks zunzen =.="

DOUBLE "THANKS".. what's this pic suppose to be? hahaXD

kla, chaoz ppl!

and I'm lonely again cause zunzen is gone.. hahaXD

No comments: