Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 13, 2009

Pinky! =D

Suddenly, out of the blues, an unfamiliar number called.. and... ..

some guy: Hello~?
me: yes?

some guy: *sounding like Arjun with an indian accent* I own a chicken rice shop. Do you want some chicken?
me: *who on earth will call in the evening to ask for chicken =.=" hahaXD* no... so obvious its a prank call.. stop pranking larh.. who's thiss??
some guy: no no.. I own a chicken rice shop. Do you want chicken or not?
me: I dun wan. Who's this? dun play larh.. haiyorhhh.. pls laaa.





and again,





guess who did the prank?



the girl who resembles a pig.. haha..



Piggy a.k.a Pinky! =DDD

she asked her guy friend to prank us.. she pranked adeline too.. but adeline was tooo blur to identify that it was a prankk.. hahahahXDD stewpik laa adelinee.. hahaXD



alarrr.. i miss her a lot larrrr..

No comments: