Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sundaeeee~~

Slept at one something.. (>.<) adeline and i were so tired.. but we talk talk talk for so longggg.. the next morning, which is today.. i woke up at 6 something for qing ming.. that moment, I only think of, HOW I WISH I COULD CONTINUE SLEEPING.. superrr sleeepppieeee~~ then, had breakfast before going.. then, started the longggg journey to Nirwana Memorial Park in Semenyih..
I was soooo bored in the car, so I just took a picture of my cousin playing his PSP.. i wonder how he tahan.. i'll get dizzy if i play in the car.. he was avoiding the camera.. but i just take for fun..

MANA TAU I WILL KENA WHEN I AM SLEEPINGGGGG................................ . .. . . .. .


random picture.. my cousin broke the umbrella.. hahahahahhaXD

during prayers, my cousins and I were talking about PappaRich.. how nice is the food.. how great the coffee taste like, how heavenly is the cendol.. and how refreshing the drinks sold there..

so,

after the prayers,


then, after that, went to PappaRich near mwah house..


18 of us ateeeee....
and my cousins, and auntiesss~~

WARNING: You're about to see what' HEAVEN...

*

*

*

*

*

*

Be prepared.

*

*

*

*

*

*

I'll show you what's heaven..

*

*

*

*

*

*

*



THIS, IS HEAVEN! =P

the one Emily, Zunzen and I have been craving for since the last time we ate PappaRich's cendol.. hahaXD

my devillish cute not-so-little cousin helping ppl to clean the word, "PAPPARICH" for free.. hahahahaXD

came back, and Adeline was still in my house.. she didnt go to the cemetery with me.. obviously laa.. but when i reached home, I could care less about her, and slept cause i was too sleeepyyyy.. after that, woke up at 2pm for piano.. came back, and SHE'S STILL IN MY HOUSE..

she was rotting.. and she finished cutting all my chemistry exhibition stufffff.. thanks addie! =D

okay.. i guess, that's all for today... posted 3 posts though.. =D

love ya'll =D

No comments: