Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Legend Of Krispy Kreme.

Last Friday, aku punya bapak ask me to go to some opening of Krispy Kreme with him because he was one of the supplier of Krispy Kreme, so he was invited to a premiere opening for Krispy Kreme.

He asked the whole family to go, but nobody was interested.. haha, as usual.... . .. hahaXD then, i thought adeline would be in my house, so nvm laaa.. if boring also neverminddddd.. so we decided to go. It was held in Times Square.

Then my mom see two girls following my dad, she scared we bully my dad.. she meant ME laaa.. cause cause a bit usual laaa.. hahahahhahahaXD so yeah, she come alongggg.. and we went..

here are "SOME" pictures i uploaded.. blardy hell.. more than 100 pics.. took so long to upload.. kay.. anyway.. enjoy! =D

We saw this and we were like, "COOL MAN!!!" hahaXD
we're like starsss.. hahaXD U know why adeline stand behind me?? cause she is standing on the stage and I'm not.. hahaXD she force me to stand down there cause i was taller.. hahahahhaXD


(>.<) all the business business peopleeee~~


Drinks there serve~~~ so many types of juices.. gosh..
and they serve us pizza tooo!! =D
my mom and dad~~

Why must i say MOM and DAD, why not DAD and MOM?? weird larh.. hahaXD

peeping inside.. they off all the lights inside..
er.. yeah.. not sure wth are we doing.. hahahahXD
SMILE PPL!!!!
humanssssss~~~
the placieeeeee~~

adeline is making a monkey face.. nola.. actually she was eating ice.. hahahXD
nice right nice rightttt??? val.. take THAT! hahahhahaXD
MORE fooodddddd~~~ i know i sound fat okayh! hmph!
i know i even LOOK FAT .. . .(>.<)
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. =D
before that is 3 days.. now its open larh.. hahaXD
pizza man!
erm, wthell was i trying to takeee?? oh~!!! reporters!! hahahXD
=) nice view larh.. . .. .
random pictureeee..
copy M&M's larrr... melt in your mouth.. hahaXD
la la la~~ yellowwww~~
lalalala square~~ purpleee~
the so called "guards".. they didnt let us in yettt.. they switch off all the lights insideeee..
SO MANY ppl waitinggg...
u know whaat?? we were DARN bored and my foot was DARN pain because of the 3 inch heels.. (>.<)
look look look at the ppl insideeee~~~!!
my dad was like, "what are you all doing larh.. . .??" hahahhahaXD
Ade and I .. look like sisters.. OBVIOUSLY i'm the elder one.. hahahahhaXD but I'm so much younger than her.. (>.<)

I scolded my dad for not smiling.. what larh him.. look so serious.. so,

boo~! I forced him to smileee =D
the emceeeee
SUPER LAME and funny.. from 8tv one.. seen herrr??
the NOT LIGHTED logo~
the president of KK~
SO MANY REPORTERS MANNN.. . .. .
the International President..
I'm not taking a picture of a guy who is taking a picture of someone just because he's handsome.. hahahahXD nolaa.. JOKING!!!
the ppl~~~ all the atasan ppl~~

and again.. oh! the logo is lighted!!! CLAPP PPL CLAPPP!!!!!
now the WHOLE store is lighted =))
(>.<) no comments ady..
oh! spot my parentssss!!!
and we got THIS!!! yeah.. eat until we puke mann.... 48 pieces of doughnutssss~~
see how they make it??? SO COOL YA NOEEE???
first, the guy was staring at me taking photos..
so, i signal-ed him to "PEACE!!!" and he did! hahahahhaXD
and look how they do it!! SO DARNN COOL!!!
then the doughnuts go through the icing thingy...
my dad's friend, i think.. hahahXD
GOSH!!! T.T my saliva.. is droppinggggg~~ When i first saw this.. the only person i think of is EMILY HO... she loves Hershey's cookies and cream until like dunno whaat...
AREEEEEEEEEEE.............. *take THIS valerieee!!*
YOU...................
TEMPTEDDDD???
FREE DOUGHNUTS EVERYONEEEE!!!!!
traineeeee cashierrrrrss~~
COFFEEEE~~~
Adeline took thisss~~~!
and my dada took the chesssseee oneee~~
as for me, DARK CHOCOLATES would be perfectly FINE for me =)
she advertising.. Krispy Kreme doughnutsss..
one of my dad's producttt~~
humans~~~ hahaXD
so many ppl kan?? =D
so yellowwwwww~~ Digi.. hahaXD
goshhh!! another picture that tempt me so muchhh~~
our super messy tableee~~ hahahhaXD
random pictureeeee~~
oh! and Adibah Noor was there.. and she sang all the songss.. darn funny.. its was like.. "L, is for the way you LOOK at Krispy Kreme, O, is for only thing you see, and V is very very, EXTRAODINARY, E, is for the everything that you adore about and~~~~ LOVE~~~"

it reminds me of last year's 3B's class singing thingy.. and ade and I were like doing the actionss.. so jakun.. hahahahXD
her againn~~~ and i tell you her jokes and the emcee's jokes make ade and I laugh SOOO MUCHHHH... only WE laughed.. cause it was super lame can die.. hahahahhahaXD yeah.. i repeat.. ONLY US.. hahahahXD
see how much taller i am?? hahahahhaXD
GET THE DOUGHNUTS NOWWW~!!!

and one of the workers present the doughnuts to her.. hahahahXD


at the end of it. took a picture..


Berjaya Times Square~ =D

Doughnutssssssss... 48 of themmm~~

and buh byeee~~
btw, PUIYI!! MY DAD DOESNT SEE DOUGHNUTS OKAYH!!! so dun ask me to get it for you.. ahahhahahahaXD he is the SUPPLIER.. not the OWNER! for god's sakeee! hahahahXD

No comments: