Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 12, 2009

SBI.KL =)

okayyyy.. I'm so tired.. yesterday, my whole family was suppose to go to The Curve with my family frens but then, at last, we changed our plan.. Went to Royal Selangor Club in Bukit Kiara instead..

After eating, somehow, i was REALLLLYYY very tired.. it was still quite early.. about 9 something.. but i can drop dead. BUT, since it was rude to NOT join in the conversations, i just talk lar.. but not much though.. they were talking about boyfriends and girlfriends.. relationship and stuff and I didnt dare to say anything. I just kept quiet, listen and laugh. It was just you keeping me awake. (>.<)
random pic i took..
the moon was really nice and round yesterday night..

After getting bored, I just use my dad's phone to watch tv, after that, i STILL got bored cause there was nothing to watch and my eyelids were dropping down. So, I just slept on the table. God knows how tired I was. I dunno why i was so tired. But, I slept, then on the way back, I was STILL SLEEPING, I was sleep walking from the car to my house. Straight away I headed to my room like a zombie and continue sleeping. About 2am i woke up suddenly, cause my dream reminded me that I didnt reply ppl who messaged me last night. So, i woke up, replied some messages, wash up and change my clothes, wanted to continue sleeping BUT found out SOMEONE was still busy playing computer games.. *hints THE someone* FORCES that person to sleep only went back to sleep. Early in the morning, my dad woke me up.

I answered, "mm.. okay.." and went back to sleep.. After my dad finish bathing, he saw me STILL sleeping, he was like laughing and say.."ehh.. wake up larrr.." again.. i answered.."AHH.. okaylarrrr.. waking up.." move my hand, turn my sleeping position and continue sleeping.. then HERE COMES MY BROTHER.. "SANDRA! WAKE UP!"

straight away i sat up when he was standing by my room door.. then when he went to bathe.. i SLEPT AGAIN.. but when i know he finish bathing.. when he was coming down, somehow i woke up with my eyes wide open and faster close my door then go and wash up.. but he still thinks i'm sleeping.. so he was like, "sandra.. dun think i dunno.. you better wake up.." hahahaXD

fine.

we went for breakfast around KL. and then we headed to the church in PJ that my dad's friend ask to go.. but, BEFORE that, there was still an hour before church starts. So, my dad brought us all around KL.. we just like drive around Times Square, Sungei Wang, Pavillion, Starhill, went to 7-eleven so that my brother can reload his credit, turned ONE BIGG round.. then only went to PJ.. in the car, everyone was like cracking jokes.. and we were seriously laughing like shit.. when i see my mom laugh, I realise how I LAUGH.. GOSH! scaryyy ya noee.. hahahhaaXDD

went there and the church was sooooooooooo biggg.. It's called SBIKL.. have any of you heard of it?? It's a building near Eastin hotel and The Star building. It has 6 floors.. the 3rd floor was for Children. The 4th floor was for the youths. the 5th floor was for the adults, and the 6th floor was for toodlers and library. We went to the 5th floor.. there was a really biggg hall.. like Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra theatre.

Then, worship for awhile andd the sermon begin. It was a testimony from a doctor. Doctor Andy Lim. =) He was really funny and he was like Russell Peter. Everyone was laughing through the whole thing. Cause he was a Buddhist.. he didnt believe in Christianity until he diagnose nose cancer.. He was really great larh.. hahaXD

The sound system was really great.. The place was reallly nice la.. and REALLY COLD.. i could almost freeze to death.. but i had a good laugh there. At about 1pm, we left the place.. and then, my family went to have lunch in KFC before sending me for piano..
some picturessss~~~



the Malaysian version of Russell peter.. hahaXD

there.. the place =)

And now, i'm STILL feeling very tired.. I wanna sleep.. (>.<) I'm feeling nervous for tomorrow's choralspeaking performance during assembly.. what if.. what if.. i screw my solo part?? oh god.. . I'm starting to get terrified.. . . . help mee..... . .. .. T.T
ps: there, Emily.. deleted your pic ady.. (>.<) btw, get well =)

No comments: