Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 3, 2009

SBU.IU.DAY


PROMOTING SBU INTERACT UNDERSTANDING DAY!! =DD COME PPL!!
Subject: IU Day Tickets!
Hey hey people! So, the tickets have been printed and distributed to the Interactors and they are more than happy to sell them to you! :) SBU students, find any Interactors ahkay? Non SBU students, the tickets are available at the door, on the event. Unless they are sold out. ;) Oh, and to those who have yet to confirm, please do. Come to IU Day! It's gonna be loads of fun. :)
Ruzanna Aniza.
Publicity Director, 08/09.
=PPP
I dun even know why am I promoting.. I'm not even in Interact Club.. =.=" hahaXD eh! the flyers in our classes also not like that wan.. hahaXD

1 comment:

Ruzanna Aniza said...

Hi hi. Thank you so much for promoting IU Day. As Publicity Director, I'm granting you a 2 ringgit discount on tickets, with one condition. You buy your tickets from me. ;) Find me in 5 Sc Omega. By the way, the poster in your class is not like the picture, because the poster in the picture was rejected. I made the poster, by the way. The poster in your class was made my another person. :)

Thanks again, Sandra. Can't wait to see you and your friends at IU Day.

Ruzanna.
P.S - Sorry for being so formal. :)