Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 6, 2009

The Drover's Husband =D

early morning, Puiyi was talking about someone who was DARN bored in his kampung and he started counting bowls.. we cant stop laughing during the national anthem was played. I know laaa.. its rude.. but i seriously cant stop laughing.. hahaXD

then, I was talking how holy is hao cherng.. trying to be god every single second.. hahaXD then, we had BM, ohgod.... we were SO afraid.. teacher just came in, then she say, "mari kita buat lisan.." Everyone was like.. !@#$%^&*( O.O... cause we seriously didnt prepare.. Low just finished the script YESTERDAY...

then, we had lucky draw for which group to go first..

adeline: okay.. sandra go!
me: why me??
adeline: cause you say you're always lucky and, "i still have mine.." *inside joke*
me: HAHAHAHAHA.. I'm not luckyyy laaa.. aih... later lucky until get FIRST! LUCKY NUMBER ONE!
adeline and low: O.O NO!!!!!!!!!
me: hahhaXD i try i try..
adeline: just go..

so, i went for the lucky draw.. and DARN! i was REALLY LUCKY.. we got the last one! group 8! i straight away shouted, "YAY!!! i'm REALLLYYY luckyyy.." hahahhaaXD

then, bao yu zhai's group was the first group.. I can really sleep laa. i was so tired.. PLUS, forums are DARN boringgg.. not that their group was boring.. but.. mmg i dun like forumss.. i hate it, in fact..

I tahan not to sleep.. then, when teacher say, "OKAAYYY.... .. kumpulan kedua~~" i was like, !@%#%!@#$%^&*)(*?! okayyyyyy... . ... . .. then, i just put my head on Low's lap.. when the second group finish their lisan.. i woke up saying, "what did they say again?? i didnt hear anything.." then all of them were laughing...

had English after that.. and again, made the whole class laugh.. Puan Angela was damn funny.. at the same time, i was darn hyper.. cause i regain my energy from the sleep i got before that.. she came in only, then say..

teacher: okayy.. take out your book, we will discuss about The Drover's Wife..
me: okayyyy.. teacher, why the title must be The Drover's Wife? why cannot be The Drover's Husabnd??
teacher: next time you create the story.. the Drover's Husband, Sandra's Husband..
me: MY HUSBAND????????????? why my husband???
teacher: yeah... you husband.. which class is he in???
me: what ya trying to mean, teacher... =.=...
teacher: usually ppl in your age have boyfriends from other class..
me: WHERE GOT.. .. .. no such thing teacher.. MINE is in the same class with me..
teacher: REALLLLLLYYY?!?!?!?!??!?! WHOOOO????
me: THEREEEEE.... . . she's just sitting beside me.. *hugs Low* she laaaaa~~ ppl in our age be lesbian wan ma..
teacher: ewh.. i wanna VOMIT!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Siewjin and I kept talking talking talking when teacher was discussing about THE DROVER'S WIFE.. then,

teacher: girlssssssss~~ stop talkinggggggggg
siewjin and I: OKOK teacherrr.. dun talk ady...*looks at teacher.. stares at her..*
me: siewjin, teacher's teeth very straight arh..
siewjin: yaya.. me too..
me: =.=" eh.. actually.. teacher's very pretty.. look at her eyes..
siewjin: yaya., its damn big..

then we purposely keep pointing at her., then she was like, "WHAT's WRONG WITH BOTH OF YOUUUUU????????" then she walk and stand another place far far away from us and we started laughingggggg... teacher was so scared of us ady... hahahaXD perhaps she thought we're really lesbian.. then we like her.. hahahahaXD

had recess, and the whole bunch of jakuns abandon me and zunzen.. hmph! suppose to have Chemistry.. but reluctantly went for Choralspeaking.. competition is ANYTIME this week.. (>.<) but luckily, there was no Chemistry.. apparently, teacher wasnt free or something.. thankgod.. thank hao cherng.. cause HE'S GOD.. according to him.. =.="

Then, after 2 periods, i thought we had Physics.. packed everything.. went to the lab and came up again.. cause i dunno for what reason, there wasnt physics class.. we went back to our class., and found two new classmates from Riau, Indonesia =D

They are going to join us for 2 weeks.. they were 20 of them, and they are divided into different classes and each class have 2 Riau ppl.. hahaXD they were friendly though.. =) one's call Al Al and the other one is Hadi =D

we were introducing ourself and for some idunnowhat reason, Puiyi wanted ME to start first.. so, i was like, "HI!! I"M SANDRA andd *points at my head* saya ada sikit masalah kat sini punya... the the whole class was laughingg.. hahahaXD

we had Physics hw.. then at the second period, i sleptt... i forgot who, was saying to someone.. i duno who larh.. but that person said, "whoaa.. sandra can sleep so fast.. she can fall asleep so easily.. so good.."

then, the bell rung and we had Add maths for the last two periods.. but then, before that, it started raining SUPER HEAVILY.. and teh kean loong came to our class and ask all the choralspeakers to go for practice.. I was still sleeping.. then, he came to me, pat my back and started whispering.. "zhengkang ah zhengkangggggg~~" I was like, pushing his hands away and was about to continue my beauty sleep.. the puiyi came, "kangkang.. wake up ah... .. ." before she finish her sentence, i stepped on her leg.. and she was like "OWHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

if i wasnt sleeping, I would have skin them alive.. then Puan Jay came in, so, yeah.. we needed to go for choralspeaking.. i rather choralspeaking than Addmaths.. and.. . .. I walked to 4 Alfa like a zombie.. saw Keanloong outside the class and i glared at him.. and he was like, "okok.. sorry sorry sorry.." and Diane was like disturbing me in the class..

i look at her with the SUPER ZZZ face.. cause i was still half asleep.. and she was like, "OKOKOKOK.. dun wan to kacau you ady.."

we practiced choralspeaking for 2 periods.. and we took 20 minutes to get over the different types of laughter part.. cause of shengrei and chengken.. hahahahaXD it was tooo funny that the whole bunch of us were laughing like crazy...

after school, went to have lunch with the bunch of jakuns.. and went for choralspeaking with vivian.. it was such a sad case.. only like 8 of us realllyy staybacked for choralspeaking.. we can barely do ANYTHING.. . .. . =(

before i went back, i saw a bunch of juniors.. and I was asking Priya if she is going for the easter thingy.. then she was like,

priya: YAYAYA!! go go go!!
Gan: yaaa.. my fren from MBS very lengzhai wan.. MBS got a lot..
Priya: ya ya ya!! omgg.. they are soo.. .. . . . ..
me: =.=" ya ya =.=" my FRIEND is SUPER LENG ZHAI..
Priya and Gan: O.o

damnnn funny laa they all.. aiyoo... guy also obsessed with the MBS ppl.. so swt laaa.. anyway.. whoaaa.. I really damn tireddddd... (>.<)

where areee youuuu??
missing you like crazyyyyyy.. and i really meant the word CRAZY because if you dun believe.. ask the bunch of jakuns.. hahaXD hope Friday have no choralspeaking competition.. really wanna go eat with you and Siewjin they all.. . .. . and i cant wait to see you.. . . .

buh byeee~~ need to go type the lisan.. (>.<)

why am I always sleeping in class these days??
perhaps, I wanna stay in my dream.
But, Reality is better for me.. =)
much better..

No comments: