Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yesterday's post.

This is yesterday's post.. I didnt post yesterday cause cause cause.. i was REALLY not feeling well..

In the morning, we had Choralspeaking performance for Dr.Sheela's farewell. and after our performance, i know zunzen was gonna sing on stage.. so i rushed to see the performance.. i was almost screaming when i saw LIM YUEN PING with zunzen UP THERE! i was like, "WHAT THE HELL?! YUENPING?!?!?!?!!? YUENPING CAN SING?!?!?!?!!"

the song was really nice.. BUT, i couldnt hear the lyrics.. hahaXD after thatttt. we had Chemistry after recess, i SERIOUSLY didnt feel good.. and somehow i REALLY cant open my eyes.. ASK yuenping or READ her blog.. i was DYING to open my eyes.. but it was WAY difficult that you thought.. then i started to have headache cause the class was SO BLOODY hot and stuffyyy!!!!

after school, we were suppose to have volleyball.. but then we went to condo to celebrate Siewjin's bdae because it was raining..

We spent quite a long time there and went to the court around 3.30pm. Saw her in the court and started to get moody agan.

Moody till I hit the volleyball SO HARD till i twisted my hand. I thought it was nothing, so I recieved another hit and the NEXT thing i know, I cant even MOVE my hand.. it was SO DARN PAIN... ..

"Great. JUST great, "I thought.

Went home, and overslept. Didnt know the piano teacher was waiting for me upstairs.. I was busy dreaming about getting everyone slaughtered. hmm.. I cant really play the piano because my hand was SO PAINFUL.. did my homework non stop after dinner and wonder why the roundabout there's SO MUCH homework..

after that, i slept around 11pm =)


if you could just see the anger in me.
Lesson learnt: Never hit the volleyball too hard eventhough you're angry. You can die from the pain you gained.

No comments: