Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 26, 2009

You didnt realise, did you?

It's 11pm, and I'm still in my St Johns uniform.

Tired, but i got tonnes of things to do.

Just got real sad for something today. NOT cause of the statecomp results. Our NC won second for short case and first for long case. Our AC team, won second for short case. Kar Man won the best leader for NC.

I'm not sad or anything. I feel, it's okay. You dun have to be too sad over it. At least, all of you tried your best and did EVERYTHING you could. =)

But what makes me sad is your words.

It's more hurtful than a bullet being shot at the left side of your head and come out through the right side of your head.

It's more hurtful than an open fracture on your left leg.

Basically, who cares? I know you dont.

Cuz you dint even realise you hurt me. All of you. Did you?

The only thing that comforted me today is your hug and my family's lame jokes.

No comments: