Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Royalty of Youth rawks! =D

early morning, we had PJ, many of us were damn semangat to have PJ, reach class only, we quickly went to the toilet and change. after finish changing, Dil came in to the toilet and announced we are having choralspeaking. we were like, "what theeeee... .. . why didnt tell earlier.."

nvm, so I just thought I will practice with my PJ attire on. I went back to class then Puiyi, Emily and Vivian who changed in ANOTHER toilet, came into the class and i told them we had choralspeaking.. their reaction is EXACTLY the same as ours. hahaXD and puiyi said the exact, "what theee.. . .. . why didnt tell us earlierr??"

so, went to Alfa, but like NOBODY was there? only a few souls. there wasnt choralspeaking practice cause most of the students went down already. She was really pissed. So, I went back to my class, and Siewjin, Low, Ade, Puiyi were there. Ashley had already changed to her school uniform. then i told her, "Ashley.. we are having PJ.." her mouth was like HANGED WIDE OPEN when i said that. hahaXD

well, after that, 6 of us decided to skip PJ. so, we changed back to our school uniform IN CLASS which was VERY DANGEROUS cause cause NOBODY was guarding the door and the door wasnt locked at all..

halfway changing, we were like, "WHAT IF A MAD PERSON LIKE NEX WONG BANGS IN?!" we all looked at each other with the O.O eyes and quickly changed faster.. HAHAHA...

after changing, we had a short practice for choralspeaking at the skylite. Then, after PJ, I was asking one of the Indonesian exhange students if PJ was fun or not.

me: seronok tak main bola sepak??
AlAl: HAR?
me: errr.. how to say fun arh?? erm.. erm.. seronok tak main bola sepak?
AlAl: *nods head slowwwlyy*
me: ada main bola sepak di sekolah?
AlAl: arh?
me: wakil sekolah?
AlAl: wakil daerah..


All of us were like O.O.. then Ajitpal told me that SERONOK in Indonesian language.. it mean.. SEXY. so, its actually not an appropriate word to describe football... . .. . .. . hahahahhaXD

BM did our lisan.. teacher were praising us.. damn proud weyh. hahaXD but there was a few stupid typo errors that I MADE, that made MYSELF say the word wrongly.. I thought it was some kind of bombastic word but it turns out to be MY typo error.. HAHAHAXD

then, recess, Hadi, one of the exhange students recess-ed with us.. and it was darn funny the way he look at me like he is looking at some weirdo.. cause i crapped and laughed non stop.. everytime i laugh like shit, I turn, then see him looking at me. then straight away my smile is gone.. hahahahhaXDD then Emily was like making lame stupid jokes..

Emily: *points at chengken* dia ialah pelajar yang paling cemerlang di sekolah ini.
Hadi: oh..
Emily: banyak lelaki suka dia..
Hadi: HARH?!

*Emily and I started laughing..*

Emily: kamu pun boleh suka dia..
me: yaya..
Hadi: *with the very scared expression* nonono.. thanks.. no thanks..

*laughs more..chengken was like wtheck..*

Emily: nola nola.. jokingg..
me: she means BERJENAKA... hahahaXD

recess time was SOOO FUNNYYY.. stupid keinyoong made me laugh like shit.. I was talking to him.. i was eating halfway, then dunno what he said ady.. I choked and missile-ed the rice opposite the table and kena him.. then started laughing while coughing.. zunzen was like, "YOU OKAY OR NOT?????" HAHAHAHHAHAXD

the whole day I was squeezed in between adeline and Low the whole day.. hahaXD for EST AND sejarah. the whole time during EST, whatever teacher say we were like talking stupid stuff.. damn funny.. teacher asked us to do classification for ANYTHING.. so we were like..

we did this, actually Tien Soong wanted to do it.. then he asked teacher, she was like thinking thinking, "how come you all like to think like that these days arh??"

we looked at each other then adeline said, "cause we just ate.."

like WTHECK! so random! hahahahhaXD

Sejarah was MUCH MORE funny.. Siewjin, Low, Ade and I were like crapping SO MUCH to teacher when she teached us the agama thingy.. the last subtopic of chapter 2.. it was DARN FUNNY... .. . cause i was so blur about Buddhism..

Low: my kai leung is Guan Yin.
me: oh.. er... I think mine also..
Siewjin: how can you THINK =.=" mine is the somekind of medical wan..
me: mine is Guan Yin laa...
Low: you SURE ARH?? you got go temple and kai wan or nott??
me: harh?! need to go temple wan arh??
Siewjin: yarrr.. must write name on the paper then dunno put what thing there wan..
me: err... i DONT THINK SO.. .. . but i think its Guan Yin larr.. cause my prayer table is the Guan Yin picture wert..
Siewjin: You SURE its Guan Yin..
me: i dunno.. the very pretty wan with the flower and the one who acted in Journey To The West issit??
Low: HAHA..
Siewjin: =.=" wtheckkkk.. respect larhhhh..
Low: u cannot blame her.. she REALLY dunno..
me: er.. yeah.. i REALLY dunno.. I also dun go temple or whatever wan.. .. .

haha.. then halfway going crazy, we had choralspeaking. took like 20 mins to get us over the Arjun's and Chengken's part.. it was darn funny.

then there was add maths for Alfa ppl.. so we had this maths quiz for sains and maths week. Calculator race, they called it.. and it was DARN FUNNY... cause Val and I were copying each other.. i was like,


"teacher is looking at us you know.. PUAN J!!"

then we kantoi ady.. got disqualified. darn funny. laughing like shit after thattt.. teacher was like..

teacher: why you let her copy?
me: errr... er....
val: *looks nowhere*
me: *still er-ing...*
teacher: so i dun count the paper you took arh..
val and I: *still er-ing..*

actually, its not her who copy me lorh.. i mean, yes la.. but i copy her more than she copy me.. but when she copy me, teacher coincidencely caught her red handed.. hahahahhaXDDD kesian val.. after that we were like, "chehh!!! quiz only maa..." hahahhahaXD

I'm proud of R.O.Y, getting better and better.. during practice, tabitha was like, "ROYALTY OF YOUTHS! SHUTUP!" then we were like making fun of her, "tabithaa.. you should say ROY!! SHUT. UP!" hahahaXD

anyway, i think that's all.. love ya ppl! especially my so-called Diane Darling.. she said she loves me. but i know she love someone else.

I'm heartbroken.

=P

ps: PUI YI had fun spanking MWAH butt.. =PP

No comments: