Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pfftt..

Quote mom: You are killing yourself. Don’t force yourself if you don’t wanna do it cause if you do, you’ll be more upset and the whole family will be upset.

Today, the moment I reached school and saw the group of jakuns talking, I was telling them how early I slept yesterday and slept for 9 freaking hours. All of them were like so jealous. hahaXD then puiyi was like, “YALAAAA!!!! He keep asking where are you and stuff..”

hahaXD then later, we kept talking about statecomp. How nice arh.. all of us kena probate.. like the whole gang will be prefects. hahaXD seriously the whole gang. But then, some of us didn’t wanna be. So, yeah, too bad. (>.<) then, we had EST, not much things to do. Siew Jin kept blowing my ears for no apparent reason and it really made me scream and she was laughing her head off… what the heck larh. Then, had Maths, paid a LITTLE bit of attention. Cause I was busy doing my Physics. Then teacher showed us a little bit of David Copperfield and some cool powerpoint presentations..


Then, after recess, all of us went to change to our Half U.. and i got really crazy. I put my hand under the cubicle and took out zunzen's bag of clothes.. she was screaming her head off and i started laughing laughing.. Jessica was like asking her to just come out and get it but she dun wan.. hahaXD then ofc i gave her back larrr... takkan i leave her in the toilet meh.. hahahahXDDD then we were like splashing each other with water.. kesian Ade.. she kena the most.. we fight.. and she kena.. hahahahXDD sowie la zunzen.. i was really crazy that time.. hahahahXDD then, we had Chemistry.And my mood started to change after Niro shouted at me, just because she wanted a bloody G2 black pen. And it totally spoilt my mood after that cause Nanthienie got annoyed cause I shouted back at Niro. WOW. Thanks. *rolls eyes*

And Yuenping got afraid cause she noticed I was damn pissed. And she was like, “yerrr.. sandraaaa.. dun like that laa..” but I just didn’t have mood to answer. During Physics, I was okay.. but quieter than usual. But perfectly fine.

After physics, while I was waiting for my besties, I saw Tien Soong waiting for the lift. So I just lean against the wall and wait with him for fun. And he got scared cause I was just staring blankly at him. And then, he started crapping about teachers in the lift. They will ask him if he got the slip and blab la bla.. later, after the lift reached, I ran up to fourth floor, then did the same pose. Leaning on the wall beside the lift and stare. And he was like,”WTH!!” then he was like getting very scared of me cause I kept following him.

Cause I was following him around without uttering a single sound. When we reached our class, I went to his place, sat there, opened his pencil box, took out a pencil and started doing his homework. He was like trying to snatch the pencil away but I gave him a glare and gave him back his stuff after I finish balancing that particular chemistry equation.

And from there, I was quite moody already. Then, we had Bio, everyone else went for Bio except choralspeakers. We had to practice because we are performing on Friday for Puan Sheela’s farewell. So yeah. And my mood got from bad to worst. I was so bloody annoyed but trying so hard to NOT show the annoyed face but the enthusiastic face. It’s really hard you know?
I was darn moody the whole time then after school, I just walk down by myself and when I was waiting for my mom with the bloody pissed face, Jarrett came. And I tried my best to cool down. And it did worked =)


But after thaattt.. in the car, gosh. I just complained NON stop to my mom and she was like so worried. Then, went to some shop to get wool cause she wanna knit a cardigan for me to prepare me for the winter that I’m gonna face in Australia. My mom spent like more than an hour there so I slept in the shop cause I was too tired.

After that, she sent me for tuition. I asked her to stop at 7-E cause I wanna buy water. Then, after grabbing what I wanted and wanting to get out of 7-E, saw Valerie and Adeline coming in.

Adeline was like, ”what happened? Why are you so moody? Since after choralspeaking your expression never change also..”

And as usual, I started complainingggg.. yada yada yada.. then, got better during tuition. Much better cause i laughed like shit during tuition. i think. hahaXD And now, I’m perfectly fine. Minus the fact that, I still have the dumb looking face now cause I’m not in the mood to go hyper. =P


then, after tuition, went to photostat something and get some stationeries.. and guesss who i saww?

me: *went straight to the person* *AHEM!!!!*
boontek: eh? sandra.. er, i mean, SANDWAAAAAA!!!!!!!
me: =.= wat theeee... ..

chatted with him for awhile then got my photostated things and went home..

Lesson learnt: You have to be VERY EXTREMELY patient to be a choralspeaker.

You're sharing everything with everyone but me.


I hate prefects who breaks rules one minute, and when a student break the same rule, the prefect will scold the particular person. and when another person points out her/his mistake, him/her will deny it and say "that's about yesterday.."

I am not that kind of person who like to gossip behind your back, I dun care if you're somewhere around the world listening, but I will say it right through your face if I have to.


No comments: