Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 17, 2009

Why?

Quote me yesterday night: Zunzen, be ready for me being super hyper tomorrow.

random picture of Yuenping and the gates prefect.. hahaXD my dada is there! hahahaXD

yesh. I was SUPER HYPER today. I conserved my energy yesterday and I burst it ALL out today. First, there's Civic. It was really stupid cause i kept talking crap. Keep saying opposite things and laugh my head off with the whole class. =)

Then, we had Maths. Vivian, Emily, Jo ee and I were planning to bake either cupcakes, cakes or cookies tomorrow morning. Unfortunately, we couldnt make up our mind. You know laa, girls ma.. hahaXD

After recess, i can puke for being bloated after my breakfast. And, later, we had Bio. As usual, no teacher and yeaaahhh babeh! It was my time to show how hyper I can be. and not forgetting how annoying I can be. ;)

I kept asking ppl,"why? why? why?" with that super annoying tone that I, myself couldnt really bare. Cause if its other ppl, I would have punch and slap them right on their face. But, you dont expect me to punch and slap myself right? hahaXD

anyway, first, I annoyed Emily, Vivian and Joee. They were like laughing non stop and got annoyed at the same time. Vivian was exactly like a 3 year old kid begging her mother to buy her a toy. Except, the difference was, she was begging me to stop saying "Why?" hahaXD

Then, later, the "Why?" word was spread to Niro's gang. Then, it spreaded to Siewjin, Low and the guys. After that, it went to Nanthienie's gang, and to the Malay girls. Lastly, it ended up to the two new guys who came in our class.

The two new students were like staring at me like I'm somekind of freako. Well, maybe I am, to them. hahaXD

At first, the whole class were laughing, then they got really annoyed.. till Niro have to stuff tissue into her ears. Actually, I suggested her to put either turpentine or spirit or tina into her ears to make it deaf cause stuffing tissue into her ears doesnt really work. She still answers my questions. hahaXD






It goes something like that...

viv: eh, sandra so we go to your house arh..
me: Why?
viv: go la.. cause ur house big enough..
me: Why?
viv: cause you rich..
me: Why?
viv: cause your parents rich..
me: Why?
viv: gosh...

Niro: Sandra, why is the sky blue?
me: Why? YOU tell me why la! why?
Niro: Why?
me: What?! Why? you tell me why.. why?

Andreana: Sandra, can shut up?
me: why?
andreana: cause i'm trying to finish my work.
me: why?
andreana: cause i've a lot of work..
me: why?
andreana: cause i dun say "why?"
me: why?
andreana: gosh..

Nan: *looks at me*
me: WHY you looking at me?
Nan: *stares at me*
me: why? tell me why? why you looking at me?
Nan: *shakes head*


This goes on for 4 periods.

Many ppl were like wth.. .. .. . Joee was like giving me thumbs up for saying Why and there's so many stupid crappy ideas in my head.. sowee.. hahaXD but anyway, in the end, I apologise and made ppl who were annoyed with me laugh.. Especially Nanthienie and Andreana. Who were damn pissed with me. I just went to them and crack stupid jokes so that kami punya hubungan tidak akan menjadi tegang. hahaXD

I was just joking la ppl =D i know 3 quarter of the class reads my blog. Ppl who I'm sure reading are,

-Bao Yu Zhai
-Low Mei Ying
- Ng Tien Soong
- Nagasaki a.k.a Niroshini
- my Bao bei Siewjin
- stewpik Adeline Gan
- Emily
-Puiyi
- Yuenping
- Nanthienie
- Chu Tat Tsun
- Vivian
- Michelle?

and some few other ppl who i'm not really sure. hahaXD

The "why?" word continued until i reach home. Ask Zunzen. I annoyed Alex like crazy. He was like, "YOU 'WHY?' one more time I'm gonna get you.." and i was like, "why?"

me: I'm so full. I cant eat.
Alex: why?
me: you tell me why.
Alex: why?
me: why?
Alex: cause you're fat.
me: why?
Alex: cause you eat a lot.
me: Why?
Alex: cause you're too fat.
me: why?
Alex: dun ask me why.
me: Why?
Alex: cause i say so.
me: Why?
Alex: shut up.
me: why?
Alex: cause you're very noisy.
me: why?

*its neverending*

In the end, "alex, you cannot beat me larh.. I am the 'Why?' queen."

and he said, "why?"

hahaXD

Lesson learnt: Be serious ALL THE TIME cause according to Low, I'm not fit to be a prefect cause I'm not strict enough. yeah. i know. ouch.

Lesson number 2: Getting insulted from one of your closest friends sucks. Try it. It will hurt you for one whole day.

Lesson number 3: It's annoying to be hyper OR emo. So, be normal =D

No comments: