Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Tag Tag Tag! =D

Aku nampak weigin punya blog suddenly got our photo.. (>.<) Can't wait till Anugerah Cemerlang ends.. then i can see my Low low and stupid ade =D then later can see all the 13 ppl i miss after the st john camp=DD but.. i still miss someone more.. =( well, I'm too bored.. so I'm just doing this tag for fun =DD

If someone says "Is this okay?" you say?
er.. oklaa.. up to you..

How would you describe yourself?
It's all in the post before this.. well, I'm just a girl. -who is 16 this year, and who laughs and smiles likes there's no tomorrow every single day. -very sociable. -can live with ANYONE in this world. -Being hyper is my profession. -makes jokes which makes ppl laugh like nobody's business. not because it funny, but cause its TOO lame.. -well, I DONT CARE what people thinks about me, i am the type of person who goes on with life even when the sky's falling. a girl, who has her holds on to her own principle. -who really cares about friendship, so, if you lose my trust, the word FRIEND in the dictionary between YOU and ME, doesnt exist. -This is NOT call evil or whatever, the thing is, i take friendships SERIOUSLY. -so, that's all =D simple right? ;) ANDDDD i love him. =)

How do you feel today?
dead.. I miss my fwends who are laughing their ass off without me in school.. (>.<)and him too.. =( What is your life’s purpose?
To live life to the fullest =D

What is your motto?
Live life to the max with FLYYYYY FMMM~~~ hahahhaXD

What do your friends think of you?
I think they think that I'm super funny but I'm annoying at times, and i know it.. but just wanna stay annoying for fun.. and I know they think i'm super lame.. but so what? they still laugh at my lame jokes.. and they know i am perasanted.. so, they would just shut their mouth at times to avoid me saying nonsense =D WHICH I'LL NEVER STOP saying.. and some others know that i can be serious when i WANT to be serious.. and i can study IF i wanna study.. okay.. this is long enough..

What do you think of your parents?
my parents? I think their great.. but sometimes their just too overprotective.. cant blame them cause i'm the only daughter.. and these days, the world is being turn upside down by those nasty ppl out there..

What do you think about very often?
hah! stupid question.. like SOMEONE.. DUH!!!!

What is 2 + 2?
i forgot.. 2+2 means 5-1, means -1+5 right?? answer is 4 =D

What do you think of your best friend?
I've no best friend.. i have MANY CLOSE FRIENDS..

Low Mei Ying
Lim Siew Jin
Emily
Puiyi
Vivian
Sheau hwa
Zun Zen
Keanloong
Chengken
Yuenping
Xiau Wei
Pinky
Chu!!
Valerie
Weigin
Hao Cherng
Junbin
Weixing
Adeline
Niren
Jarrett
Melvin

and finally, Zhengkang =D

erm, who did you want me to talk about again?? I talk about ALL laa.. =D All of them are as crazy as I am =D and i love them veli veli muchie =D

What do you think of the person you like ?
I think he is the best person on earth. Eventhough his self confidence is low, but i know i can try my best to gain more of it. He is bloody sweet, can faint. He is super loving, can die. He is thin. As thin as Zunzen. That's what I'm jealous at. He likes to faint.. hahahahaXD cause he doesnt like to EAT! totally opposite from ME! He likes to spend MONEY ON PPL! *hints* and wait, ONE MORE.. i think he blames himself TOO MUCH..

What is your life story?
My life story.. I have a great one. Although I almost died once.. I'm serious.. Well, My friends know what happen.. but yeah.. maybe cause of that, I became a very cheerful person. A person that appreciate my life after that incident. that's why you ALWAYS see a smile on my face.. I'll try to think the positive side in a problem. and i will mend it with a big smile on my face.. I try to forget bad memories and remember the old ones. I have a great family, great friends, great problems too.. hahaXD jokingg.. but yeah.. great family, great friends, great life =D

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A great wife, a great mother and a great i.dunno.what.yet. hahahahhaXDD

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
I think how colourful the world can be. =)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
DEFINITELY =D

What will they play at your funeral?
Happy Birthday.. hahahahahXDDDDD JOKINGGGG!! how i know whta they wanna play.. I die, only i will know rightt?? I dont die, how to knoww??

What is your hobby/interest?
it's OBVIOUSLY Blogging.. and playing volleyball.. and going for duties =D and and idunno..

What is your biggest fear?
Losing the people I love.

What is your biggest secret?
IF i say then its not a secret already.. =.=" oh well, if you insist..

i'm ACTUALLY VERY HOT..

HAHAHAHAXDD u guys better dun OHMYGODDD~~~ i know ONE person who agree =D right right?? especially the person who's surname start is LIM! =D right right? Lim Yuen Ping?? Lim Siewjin?? Lim Wei Gin?? Lim Zhengkang??

What do you think of your friends?
I think they are the reason for me to live on. Without friends, i think i really can go to hell ady. They are the best souls on earth. They are the best listener in the whole universe. They go crazy with me. Eventhough they like to scold me or SLAP ME TILL MY SPECS FLEW OFF, its okay =D its the way to enjoy life =D there must be bittersweet memories in life.. it's not good to be all sweet.. cause if it is like that, we will never learn from our mistakes ;)

I tag:
-Zhengkang and Dexter
- Emily and Vivian
- Hao Cherng
- bao yu zhai
- xiau wei.
- weigin
- xinyi
- weixing
-junbin --> eventhough his blog is totally dead
- tzekeat
-derek
- Louisa
-Dana
-Niren

The choir ppl are gonna perform in about half an hour.. good luck ya'll.. especially to my Yuenping =D and zunzen =D and OF COURSE, the CHOIR ppl.. hahahahXD

No comments: