Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 30, 2009

So Yesterday =)

Let me post about yesterday first.. I didnt post cause i had too much homework.. Read this post and you'll know how much all the 4 Beta-ians are suffering now and yesterday.. so, yesterday, as usual, we chatted before assembly start.. then we had EST, I took a chair, and sat with the three musketeersssssss.. ade, Low and Siewjin.. and started talking talking talking.. teacher was like,

teacher: you really can talk a lot..
me: teacher.. its call SOCIABLE.. ya noeee??
teacher: TOO sociable.. haha.. You cant be like that anymore if you're a prefect.
me: hahaXD


we were seriously darn noisy during EST, cause we couldnt stop laughing.. Low didnt know some questions.. then ade and I, being "GOOD" friends keep confusing her with all the answerssss.. hahahahahhaXDDD then siewjin and Low kept torturing me.. T.T they tickle me until i cant breathe.. keep blowing into my ears.. GOD!!! Suffering sitting between both of them..


after that, we had Maths, but it was overtaken by Choralspeaking.. T.T and.. I think i was laughing my head off.. hahaXD sorry for making everyone laugh (>.<)


then after recess, we had Chemistry.. GOSH!!! teacher gave SO MUCH HOMEWORK till of us can cry blood ady.. But as usual, i still laugh and talk along~~ Low was like damn pissed.. and she asked adeline, pointing at me, saying "Why she still can be so cheerful?" Ade didnt hear that.. but i did, and i answered her, "Why nott?? doesnt mean teacher give us a lot of homework, we have to finish it and die without laughing.. what' wrong with being happy eventhough you have loads of it? dun tell me your life just stop there when you have homework.. take it easy larh.. chill.." and she got LAGI pissed.. cause she CANT CHILL.. she ALWAYS stress herself too much.. All of us were like so moody after that.. But, i was trying to cheer her up.. asking her if she was okayy.. but she got LAGI SQUARE pissed.. and since she got bloody pissed with me, so i got bloody pissed with her too.. cause i was just trying to cheer her up.. buat baik tidak dibalas baik..


BUT,


on second thought.. i was thinking.. why must we get bloody pissed at each other over a small thingg?? she had been there for me all the time when I needed her.. Why ruin our friendship just because of a bloody damn big pile of home.work.?


So, again, I left her alone for awhile cause she LOOKED like she didnt want anyone to disturb her.. Then later, I tried to cool her down and cheer her up.. and it worked =)

IT.WORKED.



U see, what if, I really did got angry? what if I scold her back for being so rude to me? Will it still be the same as now? U know what? I dont think so. I think we will get angry with each other until godknowswhen. So, each of us took a step, and everything was fine =) and i'm proud that i can be so patient cause usually.. I mean.. ppl who knows me.. know EVERYTHING about me.. (>.<)


Then, we got Physics after that.. AGAIN, we had tonnes of homework.. teacher taught quite fast.. and ALL OF US were damn moody cause exam is SO NEAR.. so, during BIO, all of us did our own thing.. pity our teacher.. and teacher was like asking..


teacher: class, you understand or notttt?
me: yaya.. sure teacher.. teacher, if you dun believe, ask emily to explain everything..


*everyone laughed.. and personally, I looked up at the powerpoint presentation.. read it.. SOMETHING SOMETHING MODAL.. and immediately i said, "what.on.earth.is. THAT?! cause i dun understand a thing.. but all of us were REALLY busy doing other work.. so yeah..*


then, got St. Johns meeting.. but before the meeting, I remember saying this..

"St Johns better not piss me off, if not, I'm gonna screw them.."

And I end up crapping the most during meeting.. As a squad leader, I talked SOO much crap till my juniors got nothing to say except laughing.. laughing.. AND LAUGHING.. non stop.. and some of them dunno whether to laugh or to sigh cause I'm super lame.. and stupid.. and I scared Audrey away.. hahahahXDD

and then Chengken was our fasci for the day.. so, I was thinking about my squad on duty thingy.. then i ask ck, should we play the Baby I love You game at the end of the day.. and for some idunnowhat reason, he started coughing, as if he kena choked when he heard that.. THEN i realised.. that he actually LISTENED WRONGLY.. and thought I WAS SAYING "BABY I LOVE YOU" TO HIM!!!! i was like, GOSH LARH, CHENGKEN!!! PLS!!!! that's the last thing I would say on earth to you!!!! SWTTTT!!!!

then Nex was walking pass the st john meeting place, so i was staring at him, thinking about the conversation we had about the Malaysian Philharmonic Youth Orchestra, and suddenly, he gave me a flying kiss.. i was like, blur for a second.. GAVE a disgusted face and was like, NEXXX!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? EWHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! then everyone started laughing.. then he started denying it.. and said he was giving it to Jia Jun.. PLEASE LARH!! jia jun wasnt even facing him.. I was the only one who was looking at him.. fake la him...

then, went for Mr. Roy.. and and and and and and again.. laugh laugh laugh for some stupid reasons.. and did stupid things too. hahaXD came back and started doing my homework the WHOLE NIGHT.. I'm so proud that i finished ALL MY HOMEWORK which are taller than any mountain the world..

and went to sleep early =)

Lesson learnt: Be patient. Take a step back and the next thing you know, everything will be perfectly fine =)

and I realised, its useless to get angry with them.

No comments: